PDA

View Full Version : Sketchbook Thread of Evan Shipard

ecsdesign
07-21-2006, 03:09 AM
A couple of my anatomy studies from master paintings...

http://www.ecsdesignvfx.com/blog/afterRembrandt.jpg
-A speed painting study of Jeremia Lamenting the Destruction of Jerusalem.

http://www.ecsdesignvfx.com/blog/carravagioStudy01.jpg
-A caravaggio head study.

ev

Rebeccak
07-21-2006, 04:24 AM
ev,

Thanks for creating your Anatomy Thread ~ looking forward to seeing some great work here! :)

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

Matellis
01-29-2007, 04:50 AM
hey Even, great stuff you got going here. I will enjoy watching you post some great work!

p.s- amazing entry for the tunnel challenge on the gnomon site! its my new background :)

Cheers

Rebeccak
01-29-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi Evan,

Please let me know if you would ever be interested in running a Workshop here on the Anatomy Forum. :) I am sure you are quite busy, but it would be great if you ever wished to create a Tutorial on your beautiful painting techniques, or even wanted to run a Workshop where you provided feedback to participants. No pressure at all, merely a suggestion and food for thought. :)

ecsdesign
01-29-2007, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the kind words.
Glad you liked the tunnel painting Matellis, ill probably post it here once the challenge is done.
Rebecca, when i get some time, id like to get back to my anatomy studies. Ill think about the tutorial idea.

cheers,

ev

Rebeccak
01-29-2007, 03:11 PM
Thanks ev. :) Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

razz
01-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Oh wow, this is great. Welcome welcome! Love the painterly look in those two studies, especially the second one. Splendid!
Where's the tunnel image? I want to see it :scream:
Fill this thread with your stuff Evan! I can already tell it'll be great.

SylvanMist
01-30-2007, 03:32 AM
wow beautiful paintings! I love the color and lighting.

NR43
01-30-2007, 06:46 AM
Hi,

your thread couldn't have started any better
Hope you'll show us more soon... I'm hungry :)

SpiritDreamer
01-30-2007, 12:00 PM
Hi...Evan...:)

Beautiful and very expressive brush work, and color in your painting style...a real pleasure seeing your work,...hope to see lots more in here..soon :thumbsup:
TAKE CARE
Glenn

ecsdesign
02-03-2007, 10:01 AM
Thanks for all the comments. As soon as i get some free time, im back into my anatomy studies. In the meantime i do update my blog on occasion. Most of my recent work isn't really applicable for this thread.

cheers,

ev

CGTalk Moderation
02-03-2007, 10:01 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.