PDA

View Full Version : Help me establish the next shot..

mayj-kickass
07-19-2006, 01:09 PM
hi. can anyone help me establish the next shot, i'm doing this test animation but im having a hard time finishing it. you guys might also want to throw some comments, i'll appreciate anything :)

http://www.geocities.com/mayjbopols/Mayj_animationWIP2.mov

thanks.

mayj-kickass
07-20-2006, 03:29 AM
weird. can anyone help me here...:scream:

dutchtilt
07-24-2006, 02:28 AM
hey hey---

there are two directions i see here::
1. have the block rock backwards and settle, as if it is very heavy and he REALLY needs to work at it...after it rocks back, introduce some anticipation, then have him get really low and attack the block closer to the ground. after he attacks it low, he can get really close to the block, elbows and knees quivering-----make sure that arc in his spine is very dramatic...this is the apex of his effort, that "last gasp".
2. he pushes it over, and his momentum takes him over the edge with it.

hope this helps!!

hakanpersson
07-24-2006, 11:18 AM
Im bad at professional c&c on animations, but as a spectator i really liked the first impression. Only thing would be like dutchtilt said, more anticipation. And perhaps rather than pondering before he tries again, he could look around, like making sure noone sees him.

CGTalk Moderation
07-24-2006, 11:18 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.