PDA

View Full Version : automatic reload footage components

skippy2
07-17-2006, 11:34 PM
Hei! Is there in fusion some option to refresh or automatic reaload footage automatically?
For examle im making compostion, i have passes, im setting my footage and rendering new frames after some time. So I need to automate this loading protcess because its quite annoying to import some passes again and again. All the best!
Raino
www.visual.ee (http://www.visual.ee)

izyk
07-18-2006, 03:55 PM
Right click on the Available Memory indicator in the bottom right status bar. Select 'Purge Cache', then right click again and select Re-render current frame.

That will eliminate the frames from memory and force Fusion to reload the frames from disk.

DaXiiD
07-19-2006, 02:07 PM
I am having the same problem. for examlpe:
i am rendering a sequence of 1000 frames. it takes a while and i want to check the procress out by importing the passes into my composition. Lets say I do this on frame 563. Now some time passed and i would like to know what is happening on frame 800. But i have only imported 563 frames. What is the fastest way of reimporting the sequences for the whole composition?

EricD
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
In this case, with the loader selected, right click the trim slider and select 'Autodetect clip length.

CGTalk Moderation
07-19-2006, 02:21 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.