PDA

View Full Version : Paralumino Announces Superlines

Vizfizz
07-17-2006, 05:56 PM
Paralumino Announces Superlines
17 July 2006

Paralumino Creative Studios is proud to announce the offering of a free new shader utility known as Superlines. Superlines is a simple shader designed to improve standard wireframe shading. When applied to any geometry or output from a plugin that generates line facets, like Trestle, Superlines shades lines as cylinders with a variable falloff angle. Its a great way to shade objects that represent hair, wires, straw, or any other material that would be difficult to generate by hand.

For more information please visit Paralumino.

http://www.paralumino.com

MagicEgger
07-18-2006, 01:04 AM
Excelent,

I’m really happy to see How Paralumino is creating soo many cool tools.

Thanksssss

Tomas

Vizfizz
07-18-2006, 02:34 AM
And there are more to come... not to mention training too. Not only are we going to offer the standard way of doing things (ie DVDs and electronic downloads), but I'm also trying to figure out a method to offer something else.. even more cool. :) Stay tuned

Eterea
07-18-2006, 05:24 PM
Thanks for this new and great tool: it is so useful, simple and… beautiful :-)

One small note about your site: the PARALUMINO logo does not appear on my Firefox 1.5 Mac 10.4 browser.

Best regards and thanks again

Vizfizz
07-18-2006, 06:22 PM
Thanks for this new and great tool: it is so useful, simple and… beautiful :-)

One small note about your site: the PARALUMINO logo does not appear on my Firefox 1.5 Mac 10.4 browser.

Best regards and thanks again

Hmmm...doesn't come across in mine either. Interesting. We'll check into it. Everything else is working for you though right?

Eterea
07-19-2006, 05:49 PM
This is how I see your site using Firefox 1.5 (with Safari I see it correctly):

http://www.etereaestudios.com/temporal/paralumino.jpg

Every else works properly.

Vizfizz
07-19-2006, 07:00 PM
Yup.. I get that too.. working on it.

CGTalk Moderation
07-19-2006, 07:00 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.