PDA

View Full Version : action animation

yuriythebest
07-17-2006, 02:13 PM
I知 making my new animation, it値l last around 3 minutes and will be full of action. Don稚 want to reveal the storyline too much for now though. I知 first making the main character (myself), more particularly- his (my) head. When it comes to making arbitrary faces I知 fine- but making a face that actually looks like me is really really hard (at least for me), the devil is in the details, I once said. Please give comments as to how I can make my virtual self look more like me. The things I知 unhappy about atm- the proportions, overall shape of the head, the eyes I値l replace, and also some tweaking for the face contrast cause atm I look dead (or like an evil me),

Software used for image: 3dsmax (firFx), Zbrush, PS

please provide your thoughts .

yuriythebest
07-17-2006, 07:03 PM
no comments? oh c'mon ppl be kind and share your wisdom with me.
Tweaked the head, improved the textures, I no longer look dead, also made good eyeballs (with a simple retina, pupil, etc) so now it looks more lifelike. Changed the proportions too. This is probably it for the head unless there are 'any' suggestions.

CGTalk Moderation
07-17-2006, 07:03 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.