PDA

View Full Version : Not able to see a footage on viewport

rahulcg
07-17-2006, 07:27 AM
i am new user of Digital Fusion 5.when i am dragging the footage on the screen window.i see the cross red lines there.when i try to play a fooage in bin by scrubbing the right click mouse button it automatcally add the footage in the screen instant of playing....i have checked the footages and all....they are ok.
Please help me.and please suggest me where i can find tutorials about wire removal...PLEASE HELP ME.

Thanks In Adavance.

crutch
07-17-2006, 05:09 PM
You might do a little bit more of a search on here or google and I think you'll find your answers. Red lines typically indicate a video card conflict, try updating/downgrading your videocard drivers. As far as wire removal do a search. Since you're a noob to F5 I highly suggest http://www.cmivfx.com I have purchased F5 videos from them and their great. They also have plenty of free stuff.

JshuFX
07-17-2006, 08:52 PM
if you go to fusions webpage there is also about 2 hours of free video tutorials....they cover things such as masks, paint, etc which would help with wire removal

rahulcg
07-18-2006, 12:46 PM
Thanks a lot for your help.....:)

izyk
07-18-2006, 03:53 PM
You see a red cross in the view when you try to view any image? Can you please tell me what resolution footage you are working with, and which video card you are using?

rahulcg
07-18-2006, 03:58 PM
i am not using video card...that problem was in df 5. i just installed the df 4 and opened those same footages and it's woking. i think we must have Graphic card for DF 5....

izyk
07-18-2006, 04:14 PM
Fusion 5 requires an OpenGL graphics card. Any modern NVidia or ATI card will do.

mathix
07-19-2006, 10:17 PM
Try installing the newest drivers for your graphic card.

CGTalk Moderation
07-19-2006, 10:17 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.