PDA

View Full Version : What the h...

Chazy
07-14-2006, 07:58 PM
Allright some simple qeustions ,yet i dont have any idea what i am doing.
First of all how can i change my perspective view from XZY to the normale view like everyone els uses?
And where can i do this:

**When selected sroll down, find the extrude field and extrude that polygon about 15 units. Then enter "-2" in the outline field and press enter.**

for more info about these sets of lines check this tut http://www.3dkingdom.org/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=341&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0

im so bad i cant even make this :s yeah allright is my first baby steps but you got to start somewhere right ?
sow someone please helpe me

SoLiTuDe
07-15-2006, 08:10 PM
Perspective view... not sure what you mean, but Z is Up in max, if that's what you're wondering.

There should be a button (small box) next to extrude and outline... you'll have to actually click that to open up a dialog in which you can type values. So you'll want to extrude, then outline (or you can use bevel to do both at once) but you need to make sure you click the box next to it so you can type in the numbers from the tutorial

CGTalk Moderation
07-15-2006, 08:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.