PDA

View Full Version : Acting Clip

cristinelo
07-08-2006, 07:58 AM
Hi all,

It`s been awhile.
But here I am with a new cook up.

It is the blocking stage only,so don`t be too cruel.Hehe...

http://www.cristinel-bostan.com/files/Blocking_bankrupcy.mov

Critics highly regarded.

Thanks a lot.

ussmc
07-08-2006, 08:20 AM
Very promising. I would zoom out slower. Good luck with it.

cristinelo
07-13-2006, 03:15 PM
Thanks a lot.

Soon I`ll post a new version.

Cheers

Junerahe
07-13-2006, 06:12 PM
HEEEEELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LALALAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsuperb so far i hope it holds up

cristinelo
08-29-2006, 04:06 PM
Ok,

This is the definitive version on the clip.
It took very long to finish it but it is because I am relocating.

http://www.4shared.com/file/3335400/ebe3752a/bankrupcy_768.html

I am sorry I had to upload it in this way...but I have no internet connection for the moment.

So,please enjoy and also crit!

cristinelo
08-29-2006, 04:10 PM
Ok,

This is the definitive version on the clip.
It took very long to finish it but it is because I am relocating.

http://www.4shared.com/file/3335400/ebe3752a/bankrupcy_768.html

I am sorry I had to upload it in this way...but I have no internet connection for the moment.

So,please enjoy and also crit!

rblitz7
08-29-2006, 04:43 PM
Damn, excellent animation! Love the poses and expressions. Maby add a little movement in the arm when he say "gee"

NeilMarriott
08-29-2006, 05:44 PM
I agree, maybe a little arm movement on the "Gee". Also, for some reason that first eye dart bothers me. Maybe not necessary? Might be wrong. Might be fine with suggested arm movement drawing attention away.

But yea, great animation! Poses are awesome, I love that paper slide and the final pose on "So you're pretty much..". Good arcing.

And great sound clip too! I love 'Seinfeld'.

The Funimator
08-29-2006, 06:19 PM
Hey man! That's a great animation. I really like the smooth action and the expression... it's inspiring. Nice! Hope to see more... :bounce::thumbsup:

kevan
08-30-2006, 08:01 PM
Hi,

Good stuff! Here are a few things you could do.

- Open the mouth more on "gEEE" so we can read that shape more clearly

- The first look screen right is a little flicky. You could give it one more frame there and back, and hold longer on the look right. That would give him the impression of locking on. If it's a super quick glance you are going for, then maybe decreasing the range would help make it look more natural.

- The hand move is really nice. It would be great to subtley compliment it with some body and head tilt to screen right.

- The pull out on the camera needs some slow out to make it more natural

- Check the path made by the paper as it is slid

- The blue guy's acting is great but it needs to all be loosened up - the body is locked, and is particularly apparent when accenting the dialogue.

- Maybe have the yellow guy's eyes reconnect with blue at the end, to enhance the relationship between the two and bring focus to the blue guy's sullen pose.

Hope this helps! Woo!

K

CGTalk Moderation
08-30-2006, 08:01 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.