PDA

View Full Version : Races of Middle Earth - Character - MDB101

MDB101
01-16-2003, 02:53 PM
All I have to say to you mods are, basterds! lol because these challenges are sooo adicting and I can't stay away from them! arg! which is good for me because its all in good practice eh ;)

Ok that said, I have no scanner so Ill have to give you a detail discription and then mabe so a little doodle in adobe will do :) Ill first discribe this race I thought of just minutes ago.. ok here it goes.

Race: Munchkins

Discription: 11 Inches tall at about 45 to 90 Lbs in weight.
Over weight, Pigish Skin.
Very Smart.
Bipedals (two legged)
Organized
Exellent in combat, work in groups.
Leather Loin Cloth Supported with a heavey belt.
Armed Only with a long blade (one handed)
Armor is only a wooden shield.
Comunication is by a pig sound (Oink, oink)

Looks like a snapping turtles head, fat belly, very short legs, Long arms, A Doverments Dogs tail (no hair) 4 Claws of each looks like a Cats Paw (IE: hands and feet) (No hair)

Hisses Like a cat then follows by a pig squeel.
So when the Munchkin Hisses, its throut inflates then deflates follows by a pig squeel.

Habitaions: They only eat dead flesh, like maggots. Their very competitive to anything that trys to take away the dead meat. which is why there armed in the first place. If its a really a Big meal for them then its a nest for them. Meaning they lay their eggs in the rotting flesh. They will wait and guard the eggs to be hatched for weeks.

Thats it so far Ill try to do some scetches in Adobe.

Ill be back

SirManfred
01-16-2003, 03:38 PM
Sounds awfully interesting! :D
Cant wait til next update!
Hurry, hurry, hurry! :bounce: :bounce:

leigh
01-16-2003, 05:50 PM
Hehehe I knew it was only a matter of time before you joined in, MDB101 :D
Your concept sounds very cool! Munchkins YEAH :xtreme:

levin
01-16-2003, 06:03 PM
sounds yummy.... munchkins...

descriptions say otherwise (rotting flesh... )

put the sketches up!!

:bounce:

MDB101
01-21-2003, 06:26 AM
Had no time for the scetch, plus hard to scan without a scanner, unless you can lend me one Mods? ehhehehe :) joking. Ill try to scan a scetch at work if I can. if I can't please let my thread stay :)

OK i had to do its feet first since I knew what I wanted to look like before I do the other body parts... I think the foot part was most important. Now thats outa the way Ill start on its hands.. ill add more detail to the foot later once I attach it to the legs ;) ill be back with more updates later :)

http://www.theblokeinthepub.co.uk/auction/users/Munchkinsfoots.jpg

Vladvrz
01-21-2003, 06:00 PM
Nice concepts/ideas. The feet look real good,nice modeling. But I think maybe with texturing later you can make them look a litle more rough or noised up a bit,a little more messy and uneven,just a thought.Nice start though.:beer:

Robbert
01-22-2003, 07:50 PM
HE, great too see you again. Nice Concept!
I love the feet, keep it up:wavey:

MDB101
01-25-2003, 10:38 PM
I had time today to do the hand, Now that this is kinda done..ill have to tweak some areas but after I attach this to the arms. There might be a 5th claw upper towards the wrists area.. but im not too sure about that yet..ill know when i get there.. anyways Ill be back :)

Munchkins hand:
http://www.theblokeinthepub.co.uk/auction/users/Handposts.jpg

Iguiniz.X.
01-26-2003, 06:49 AM
Great hands.....no crit:wip:

Araval
01-26-2003, 06:52 AM
wow... excellent model
hand and foot looks very detailed:thumbsup:
I also like your concept
Good start!

MDB101
01-27-2003, 04:58 AM
Munchkins head is next and a few idea updates on my lil mosters body.

Ok Originally I was gunna model a Snapping Turtles head for the munchkin, but after looking at this cutie I could not resist ;) I'm gunna model this Bat head. In my view it looks like a cute punk! but with deadly small teeth and claws. As for its small tail same size as the doberments tail but it will be replaced with a Rattles snakes tail. One more thing I'm gunna add diffenerntly is that im also gunna add 6 milk Ducts (breasts) in the chest area leading down to the belly, kinda like a Dogs belly there. So just to be Original from your standard 2 breasts type of deal. thats it so far :) ill post the bats head that cought my eyes ;)

ill be back

Bat Punk into a munchkins head Idea:

http://www.theblokeinthepub.co.uk/auction/users/munchkinhead.jpg

MDB101
02-03-2003, 06:12 AM
OK well I know this is at its early stages but just to show you all where I usually start at is the basic shape of the head then next is the eyes, After that its nose then mouth, then the ears at the basic shapes. Once I get those down i then tweak it up from there. I just do that because it gives me a basic form to work on and then I break it all up in Sub-D form detail it from there. Anyways Ill post again with a nose job.

Ill be back...

http://www.theblokeinthepub.co.uk/auction/users/startmunchkin.jpg

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.