PDA

View Full Version : realflow linking

azloha
07-03-2006, 09:28 PM
i got realflow 4. but how can i identify its relationship of dynamics? a fluid is just going to interact with object A, not object B. how can i do that?

thx

lollygag
07-03-2006, 09:49 PM
Unlike RealFlow 3's Scene Tree 4 uses the Link windows.. Exclusive and Global.. All nodes that are grouped together in Global Links interact with each other all nodes grouped together in
Exclusive Links interact only with each other.

lolly

azloha
07-03-2006, 09:57 PM
another question, still realflow 4.

i select the emitter, then click on the build mesh, then i go to the view, element and choose smooth shade. it didnt give me a geometry for the particles. it also didnt do anything when i select view, scene and smooth shade. i had tried all the combination in the scene and element. it still didnt give me the geometry.

how can i fix that? or did i miss anything?

lollygag
07-03-2006, 10:27 PM
add a mesh to the scene.. in the nodes window right clic mesh.. insert fluid and add the emitter
then right clic mesh.. build

azloha
07-03-2006, 11:40 PM
the mesh still have problem.

when i move the timeline, the mesh disappear. wht should i do about that? and how can i get rid of the wrinkle face of the geometry? so that it could look a little bit smooth. the following link is the wrinkle geometry.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=32YE1QVE

azloha
07-04-2006, 09:53 PM
help plz..........

CGTalk Moderation
07-04-2006, 09:53 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.