PDA

View Full Version : sve_Truck

SVE
07-03-2006, 04:59 AM
I have worked in this model for about 3 weeks, I think i will be adding more deatil to it very soon.
critiques are welcome

http://sve3d.com/Images/Side_1.jpg
http://sve3d.com/Images/Top_1.jpg

FGP1187
07-03-2006, 12:53 PM
Whoa, amazing detail man! I really like it.

SVE
07-03-2006, 09:19 PM
thanks! i am planing to fix some things i am not very happy with.

here is other render of the back of the truck

http://sve3d.com/Images/Back_1.jpg

FGP1187
07-03-2006, 09:44 PM
Come on people, This guy did a great job. I'm really surprised that i'm the only one that's commented on this. You know, it really hurts when you work hard on a model or whatnot and put it on here and don't get any recognition for it, It sorta makes you not want to improve on it. atleast that's how i feel. Anyway, keep going man. I just know this will turn out incredible when it's finished. As for the rest of you, have a heart and give people the attention that they desurve.

FastForward
07-03-2006, 10:00 PM
Come on people, This guy did a great job. I'm really surprised that i'm the only one that's commented on this. You know, it really hurts when you work hard on a model or whatnot and put it on here and don't get any recognition for it, It sorta makes you not want to improve on it. atleast that's how i feel. Anyway, keep going man. I just know this will turn out incredible when it's finished. As for the rest of you, have a heart and give people the attention that they desurve.
I totally agree with you !
Sorry SVE, but I missed your thread. The amount of detail is really amazing. Maybe you could add some welds on the "tube cage". It's rather easy to do and it gives a realistic touch. Take a look at www.danielbuck.net (http://www.danielbuck.net) .
I'm looking forward to seeing it textured. Will you put it in an environment ?
Keep posting updates !

SVE
07-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Guys thanks a lot for your support and comments to my work, yes it is very helpful when people give you some feedback......

FastForward thanks a lot for the link about the welds, I was looking for a way to make them, I was going to use ZBrush but now I will be using this method it is a lot easier and I have not much experience with ZBrush.

it will take a couple weeks for me to finish it, right now I am working on my website and also I am putting my demo reel together,...

I have no plans for an environment so far, but I will be doing that eventually.

I don’t know what kind of environment will fit right with the look of the truck... any ideas?????

Thx again.

FastForward
07-03-2006, 11:05 PM
A SciFi environment. Your truck is assembling a pipeline on Mars ? Why not ?

FGP1187
07-03-2006, 11:09 PM
I say like an earth moving scene, You could have a big rock clutched in those claw lookin' things.

rawwad
07-04-2006, 12:15 AM
Nice model! :) Itīs not Lego Truck, right?! Then, why there you use lego parts, thatīs not very original :curious: Maybe you should change it and put there some from your head, it will be plus for your originality :thumbsup:

SVE
07-04-2006, 01:51 AM
Rawwad, the Lego pieces came from the reference I used which was a Lego truck; my idea was to make a realistic truck that kept the Lego look. In fact, 50% of the model was based on the Lego truck (chassis and most of the cabin) the other 50% was my own style and creativity (tires, rims, mech. arm, seats)

However, I do want to say that your input is very much appreciated.

Haz-Mat
07-04-2006, 02:46 AM
I really like how its coming togeether and the detail. I knew there was something familer with the pieces used on the bumber and sides :)
Cant wait to see it textured and finished and think it would look good in a consturcion or sci-fi environment.

Keep it up.

CGTalk Moderation
07-04-2006, 02:46 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.