PDA

View Full Version : cofee-shop

somu
07-02-2006, 06:59 PM
Hello guys

Nice to be again in this forum to have my Work in Progress to be Critiqued,
Please everyone have a look at it and tell me what progress can i make.

The concept is A guys is sitting in a coffee shop. He is trying to read something but a fly comes in and disturbs him. He gets annoyed.

I tryed out with a reference of Mr.Bean

http://www.arcsomu.com/required/animation/cofee-shop/cofee-shop-low.mov

somu
07-03-2006, 02:20 PM
comon guys give me some comments :thumbsup:

crutch
07-03-2006, 02:57 PM
Nice work so far. His eyes following all the way through his hand-swatting don't feel right. Also, couple of the swats look more like brushing or sweeping. Could possibly use more of a pause/anticipation between swats.

somu
07-03-2006, 05:29 PM
coool things man thanks for ur time i hope ill do that one :bounce:

WMBrown
07-04-2006, 07:21 PM
looks nice so far, but it does look like it needs some more work in there... the arms could use a little holds here and there, give it some snap and sizzle and the part where he's jittering at the end? some more animation at the end might clear that one up but i'm not sure i'm buying it that much.

a great start, however, don't get me wrong, you're on the right track but it does need some more work.

keep it up!

somu
07-06-2006, 09:38 AM
Thanks Wesley Brown

ya i agree with u it has to be done ill doit and post in finished animation catagory :bounce:

CGTalk Moderation
07-06-2006, 09:38 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.