PDA

View Full Version : Flare Shader manual?

Jedt3D
07-02-2006, 05:33 AM
I'd like to ask if anybody have Konkeptoine's Flare manual. Please share with me. I've bought Flare shader for awhile and the manual & sample material aren't there in KK website.

Have contacted David for couple emails but have no respond.

Until now, I can't apply the flare shader and get the result...

I did like this.
1. add UberShape-Rock. Set high specular.
2. add flare shader to Camera. apply to all/or Rock object set. apply to specular/or diffuse channel.
3. light, camera, material, flare shader setting is default. EIAS is just new install with default preference.
4.Press render....... no flare.

please if anybody have the manual/sample file. just send to sjedt (a) 3ddaily (d) com

Thank you

Igors
07-02-2006, 02:27 PM
Hi, Jetdplease if anybody have the manual/sample file. just send to sjedt (a) 3ddaily (d) comSent to (a) today Sunday morning (+2GMT)

Jedt3D
07-02-2006, 04:06 PM
I've got it already, Igors. Thank you very much for your help.

Now I can work with Flare shader and have to say it's one of the best general purpose shader. <b>AND</b> it make your PowerParticle Basic more useful! It can make a particle + flare/highlight for them!

Looking forward for missing links update ;-)

Igors
07-02-2006, 04:12 PM
Hi, Jedt it make your PowerParticle Basic more useful! It can make a particle + flare/highlight for them!Thx for your good words, but PP Basic plug-in is not ours :)

Jedt3D
07-02-2006, 04:22 PM
Hi, JedtThx for your good words, but PP Basic plug-in is not ours :)

Well, that didn't resist you to make a new one ;-)

CGTalk Moderation
07-02-2006, 04:22 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.