PDA

View Full Version : ATI Mobility Radeon 7500 64 meg

Jyashuwa
12-28-2001, 01:08 AM
Anyone have any experience with this card, preferably with Maya? It's a video card, designed for notebooks. I'm going to purchase a notebook in a month or two and was wondering if I should go for the this card or the Geforce2 go 32 meg. I just need something for low/medium res modeling. Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

ace5600
01-03-2002, 11:55 PM
They also have the Quadro 2 go, but I heard it's a bit expensive, I think money wisw and power wise you'll benefit with the ATI mobility becuase it has more power than the geforce 2 go, and I think it's cheaper than the quadro 2 go, with almost the same amount of power if not more.

But check out the Alias Wavefront site and go under the hardware section and see what they recommend.:D

sunit
01-12-2002, 05:48 PM
i just received this laptop yesterday - so far i haven't had any of the same problems i had with the earlier geforce2go model.

-sunit
http://www.3dluvr.com/voltaire

CGTalk Moderation
01-13-2006, 12:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.