PDA

View Full Version : Co Labs to work with this Collab forum...

unLevel
01-15-2003, 03:12 PM
Hello, I don't know if some of you know me or not, but anyways...

I host a few projects (or I did) on a forum of my own, projects that originated here at cgtalk...

I was a big supporter of such a forum, and I fear that this forum is slowly (or quickly) dieing....

Alas, I haven't been here working as much as I had originally hoped, but let me explain...

Me and 3 other "artists" are working on Co Labs, with a large set of forums to host projects, and hopefully a core group of artists (working as moderators) who will "adopt" projects and have the entire Co Lab staff work on chosen projects...

One way I know that Co Labs can help projects is by offering GOOD websites for chosen projects, and provide small amounts of space for them...

We are working slowly but steadily, I just wanted those of you who are here to know that we are coming and will be eventually looking for moderators...

Just wanted you guys to think about it, and tell me what ways you think that Co Labs can best help this forum, and other collaborative projects around the globe...

Suggestions and ideas would be greatly appreciated...

Rabid pitbull
01-16-2003, 04:06 PM
sounds like you would be a good candidate to moderate officially or unofficially. forums grow when people take an interest, and get good feedback. i am actually surprised at how well this forum is doing, i mean the paying forum doesn't get too many post a day either.. i just dont think these projects come up every day, and people willing/able to work for nothing but fun are also rare.

nice service you have set up for these projects, exposure can make a difference.:thumbsup:

unLevel
01-16-2003, 05:07 PM
Just remember, Co Labs isn't finished setting up their own site and forums, so it'lll be alittle while...

One thing I would like to offer to projects would be the website, a good design to help recruit people to join...

If any of you projecteers have any more ideas how Co Labs might be able to help, please tellme.

dynafx
01-16-2003, 05:28 PM
i read ur reply,can i have more details, or can i mail u for more details regarding that, thanx for replying so fast ,i never expected so fast
thanx again

unLevel
01-16-2003, 05:33 PM
no, no, the other thread I started, go look now, please...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.