PDA

View Full Version : Simple question: How do I center pivot point?

Haider of Sweden
06-28-2006, 09:23 AM
Hi, as a original Maya user, I would expect changing the object's pivot point through some menu or something - however, I cant find how to change the pivot point inside MB.

I read through the reference guide - however, I am that new to the software that I unfortunately couldnt manage to solve it myself.

Thank you in advance.

zsz98781
07-03-2006, 06:07 AM
Hi, as a original Maya user, I would expect changing the object's pivot point through some menu or something - however, I cant find how to change the pivot point inside MB.

I read through the reference guide - however, I am that new to the software that I unfortunately couldnt manage to solve it myself.

Thank you in advance.
i can to do it . select a obj. ,at asset browser> properties >select all type fither. you can see transformation pivots at list.

Haider of Sweden
07-03-2006, 06:25 AM
Thanx,

now at least I know where to look.
Second - how do I snap the pivotpoint somewhere, or center it to the object? To write the xyz values of the pivotpoint seems a bit not useful to me.

thank you in advance

CGTalk Moderation
07-03-2006, 06:25 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.