PDA

View Full Version : Python scripts for motionbuilder

monsoon3d
06-28-2006, 09:37 AM
hi,

as i donīt have the time to get into python (and, well...even a bit lazy :)) does anyone of you know some resources where to get some python scripts for motionbuilder ?
iīm thinking of that kind of scripts, that are pretty handy like prefixing hierarchies and stuff.

-t-

RazzBlade
06-29-2006, 06:45 PM
You have got to be kidding me. This motion builder deal has been an huge mess from the beginning. not sure how many got involved at the MB 4 stage. Then got royally screwed when they cam out with 5 and gutted mb 5 (removed the motion blending workspace) only leaving the standard edition with the story panel. yet guarenteeing all of us a PERMINANT LIFETIME LISCENCE.. That seemingly was only about 2 years perminant.

This seems silly but there should be class action taken up against autodesk. I do believe they are obliged to fill all previous contracts. And this clearly is a Autodesk thumbing their nose at all the MB standard users who participated in the testing, purchaced the product, and helped to get it to where it is today (worthy of purchase by autodesk).

I can undoubtedly say that getting involved in this MB fiasco since day one has been disappointment after disappointment.

On these very forums you can still read the boners that were pulled on us willing participants.

sincerely
Screwed by KAYDARA
Alias had no clue how to track down a perminant liscense.
Now screwed by Autodesk.
pissed off in New hampshire
Razz

CGTalk Moderation
06-29-2006, 06:45 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.