PDA

View Full Version : Rendering problem with Vue5 Infinite

perius
06-27-2006, 05:23 PM
Greetings:

I have a request for anybody who may be able to assist. I have recently begun working with Vue5 Infinite. All is working well except the rendering. I understand the concepts, but with vue, there are a few small details I'm still working on.
I would like to render out a small animation I have, but keep running into a problem where the rendering stops with only 100+/- frames to go. How can I set up a render for frames only, instead of a quicktime movie?

If anybody can shed some light on this matter, and provide some rendering tips with Vue, I would greatly appreciate any help you are able to provide.

Thank you.

D.

MT-Cup
06-27-2006, 11:15 PM
Actually, this is deceptively easy in Vue. By default it wants you to save your animation in the .avi format. Instead, in the render options area, click the browse button and pick your graphic format (.jpg, .bmp, etc.). Vue will, by default then save each frame as an individual graphic and will automatically increment the number for each frame.

CGTalk Moderation
06-27-2006, 11:15 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.