PDA

View Full Version : New Jedi Order CGI Film help needed

Spidey1138
01-14-2003, 07:18 PM
Hello!

First off, this is a non-paying gig.

We are in the preocess of making a full CGI fan film based on the New Jedi Order book series.

We are in need of modellers for ships, droids, buildings, planets, etc...

We also need people who are good at organic modelling for characters and some of the ships that are living.

This is being done for fun, the love of Star Wars, and the experience gained.

This is being done as profesionally as possible, so, if you have the skills, and a little free time to help out now and then, please contact me ASAP.

Being that noone has ever done this on the scale we are looking at, there is no set deadline, we want fun, quality people who can help out whenever they can.

THANKS

chewy_fett@yahoo.com

xzevlin
01-15-2003, 10:35 PM
I've wanted to do something Star Wars related for a while, but I'm not sure if I'll have time to help until the late spring. Here are a few questions anyway...

Are you aiming for a photoreal look or a more stylized one? How long will the film be? Is a script written yet?

mikeS
01-16-2003, 10:31 PM
hi there

that sounds like a really interesting project !!!!!!
At thte moment i am very busy with my own short,which is a real big challenge for me.
But modeling props and stuff for a jedi style short sounds really attracting.;)

gmoran
01-27-2003, 09:20 PM
Sounds like a neat idea. Most of the fan films I've seen have been mainly done by film students with only a little CG work in it. Nothing fully CG.

What software do you plan on using for it?

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.