PDA

View Full Version : a dinosaurs project

surveysman
06-24-2006, 11:00 AM
hi every body ,
I'm working with a friend in a short about dinosaurs and to be exactly about there last breath on thr earth , we are now collecting resources about them [pic , blue prints , movies ] so if any one of you have any thing that could help us pls share it with us,

thanks in advance for every body

Vilperi
06-24-2006, 02:15 PM
Hey I'm doing this T-Rex model and I have a thread of it at "WIP/Critique: 3D Stills" forum. Check it out, maybe it can help you in some way. And don't forget to give some feedback:rolleyes:

bobzilla
06-24-2006, 04:10 PM
I've done some dinosaurs for personal stuff, nothing pro. Mostly test and things. They can be seen here:

http://www.theiguanaden.com/pages/playground.html (click the links) Also working on a stegosaurus.

I would get my hands on anything from Greg Paul. He does great skeletal orthographic drawings. I have some, but they are from the Jurassic.

Might want to get in contact with Joel3D on these forums. His stuff is excellent and he's working on Cretaceous animals.

Good luck with the project.

CGTalk Moderation
06-24-2006, 04:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.