PDA

View Full Version : Printing a frame from flash?

RudeYuut
01-14-2003, 03:01 PM
Ok quick question I need to print a specific frame from flash? I just received a .swf file and I imported it into the library. When I try to print out, say for instance frame 56, it prints out frame 1. I went to "Print Margin" and it's either print frame 1 or all frames, "Page Setup" doesn't have any options. I would just take a screenshot and edit it in photoshop, but the AD doesn't want it. I don't know why but that's what they want. Any help will be appreciated. I'm on a mac G4, Dual 1GB, 1.5GB Ram. Thanks in advance.

fig
01-14-2003, 11:02 PM
i've actually never tried printing from flash, but you could do "export image..." at the appropriate frame and it should create a still of that frame for you you can print.

chris

Per-Anders
01-14-2003, 11:26 PM
you could add the actionsript to do it on that particular frame, just check out the print functino in the reference to see how to do it.

Armin
01-15-2003, 07:06 PM
"copy frame " the frame you want
and paste in the first frame of a new fla file...!:p
then Ctrl + p ...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.