PDA

View Full Version : just getting into flash

sireel
01-14-2003, 02:45 PM
Hey guys, I generally keep to the 3D side of things around here but have recently become interested in flash as I found the need to create a nice looking website to house my work. I went to Kirupa.com and found how to make a basic website but still don't know how to make animated buttons and sound effects animated menues and such. I tried looking for a book but none of them really talk about creating a website with flash.
I've also tried Flashkit and have downloaded some pre made sites just to learn how they did certain things but am having a little trouble.... anyone know where I can find some step by steps?

fig
01-14-2003, 03:17 PM
start with the tutes under the flash help section, then check out something like 'foundation flash' from friends of ed (http://www.friendsofed.com/). that'll give you a good overview of most of flash and some great info, from there you can decide where you want to head.

chris

Maxx
01-14-2003, 03:41 PM
Bingo! Friends of Ed book pretty much rock across the board. Just thought I'd throw my two cents in favor of the idea.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.