PDA

View Full Version : Digital Fusion And Particles

Kaiser_Sose
01-14-2003, 11:11 AM
I am trying to decide between df and c*

I have been wathing the combustion vtm and I am suprised Disctreet actualy makes what seems to be a kick ass program with a kick ass gui

One thing I saw in combustion was the tons of built in particles emitters and efects ... it actually seems like it comes with oundertouchs particleillusion system

That said, does df come with particle emmiters and effects system like combustion

Also, where on the net is a more traveled df forum ... its kind of hard to learn isolated on an island

Jayk2k
01-14-2003, 05:25 PM
We do provide a number of tools in our particle suite. Things such as directional force (gravity) and particle flock, or spawn.

It comes down to your needs as a user. We believe in providing a rich tool-set to create whatever you require, rather than a stock effect.

That being said, there are a number of basic flows (projects) available on our site for download, as well as a tutorial dealing with our particle suite to create a fireworks exhibition.

For more of an active forum, the www.pigsfly.com Fusion mailing list is the best bet.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 05:02 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.