PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* help on generi rig...?

guitarplayer6516
06-21-2006, 03:16 PM
wow i feel really dumb asking this cause so many make it look so easy, but.....(here it comes) i cant figure out how to keyframe/effectively animate this sucker. i mean, is there a way to select EVERYTHING at once and just key all and then work from there? i mean how do you guys manage to move everyhing at once and then finally lipsync. theres only given "ooo" "ai" and "uh" and "mmmm" given for mouth blendshapes. i mean, not too many words can be formed out of that can there? Do you make your own whapes? how? if anyone could give me a process of getting started with generi rig or what YOU did to learn, that would be amazing thankyou.

P.S.-sorry for all the noobish questions but a guy's gotta learn somehow right? cheers.

guitarplayer6516
06-24-2006, 03:15 PM
*bump* please help

GoranNF
06-24-2006, 04:10 PM
wow i feel really dumb asking this cause so many make it look so easy, but.....(here it comes) i cant figure out how to keyframe/effectively animate this sucker. i mean, is there a way to select EVERYTHING at once and just key all and then work from there? i mean how do you guys manage to move everyhing at once and then finally lipsync. theres only given "ooo" "ai" and "uh" and "mmmm" given for mouth blendshapes. i mean, not too many words can be formed out of that can there? Do you make your own whapes? how? if anyone could give me a process of getting started with generi rig or what YOU did to learn, that would be amazing thankyou.

P.S.-sorry for all the noobish questions but a guy's gotta learn somehow right? cheers.
well,you can just select every controller and set a key on frame 1 and then turn on autokey and start animating.Or you can download ps2 (from highend3d.com) and make the selection of all controllers a shelf button.And about the mouth blendhapes,you can form any word out of it,you don't need to create extra blendshapes.Good luck and I recommend you to get a training dvd.

CGTalk Moderation
06-24-2006, 04:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.