PDA

View Full Version : Blendshapes move

Emah
06-21-2006, 02:39 AM
Hey guys,

I know this is a beginner question but for the life of me i dunno why its happening...Using Maya, and when i create blendshapes..the Original head either moves to the blendshapes or it gets unbound from the skeleton. I've created the duplicated head, tweekd it, killed history, froze transformation..then chose the blendshape, next chose the original head..and then "create blendshape"....damn not touching maya for awhile u really lose it huh? Newayz if u guyz know wut i'm doing wrong, plz let me know. thanx!

alvibes
06-21-2006, 10:06 PM
Hi, beware to not change the number of vertex on the target shape from the original face this make unable or bug the blend shape device, otherwise check the options when "create blend shape" there is a thing asking if the blend shape involves the motion from the original to the target its a key world like "world" or "local"..

alvibes
06-21-2006, 10:07 PM
Hi, beware to not change the number of vertex on the target shape from the original face this makes unable or bug the blend shape device, otherwise check the options when "create blend shape" there is a thing asking if the blend shape involves the motion from the original to the target its a key world like "world" or "local"..

alvibes
06-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Hi, beware to not change the number of vertex on the target shape from the original face this makes unable or bug the blend shape device, otherwise check the options when "create blend shape" there is a thing asking if the blend shape involves the motion from the original to the target its a key world like "world" or "local"..

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2006, 10:11 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.