PDA

View Full Version : Keyframes and XSI?

Devils1stBorn
06-20-2006, 09:33 PM
I'm noticing that XSI willnot show you your recorded keys on the time line...is this so?...can I make it so?...and how?

dwigfor
06-20-2006, 09:53 PM
Timeline Dopesheet was added in v5.0. If you're on previous versions, you can view your keys using the dopesheet (doesn't show them on the timeline).

Sbowling
06-21-2006, 02:26 AM
I'm noticing that XSI willnot show you your recorded keys on the time line...is this so?...can I make it so?...and how?

It shows the keys here. It's on by default, so maybe you've accidentally turned this off somehow? You do have to have the object that has keyframes selected for them to show in the time line. I recommend going through the keyeing section of the help. The help guides and tutorials that come with XSI are extremely well written and very helpful, don't take as log to get a response from as asking questions on the forums, and are likely to be much more in depth than any response you will get here. The XSI guide is really first place you should check.

BTW, I'm not picking on you specifically, but recently there have been a lot of questions asked here that are real easy to find in the guides if people would just look.

CGTalk Moderation
06-21-2006, 02:26 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.