06-19-2006, 01:43 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f134/goulei/3d/thhh.jpg
Please tell me cause...Thanks....

leishman
06-28-2006, 11:10 AM
please help me.....thanks.

svenip
07-01-2006, 08:41 PM
seems to me that you put your objects right on top of the table. try lowering them just a tiny bit into the ground (or in this case into the table)

helluvapixel
07-04-2006, 10:24 PM
I need to check, but even having the intersection (I was doing a car and had the tires intersecting the road plane) you still get this artifact. Is it perhaps related more to the quality and radius settings?

perhaps the poster can tell us what they were using for their settings.

Sbowling
07-05-2006, 02:43 AM
Have you tried the usual troubleshooting techniques? What I would do is turn off/disable all the objects that don't seem to be directly involved to speed up render times. Then do another render to see if this has affected the problem in some way (sometimes these problems come from unexpected places). If the problem is still there, I would turn off GI and only render with FG. If the problem goes away, then you know the problem has to do with the GI settings. If the problem is still there, the problem is very likely to be with you FG settings.

Start by drawing a render region around only the affected area on one objec (to reduce render times as much as possible). Lower the AA settings as low as you can while still being able to see the problem. lower the min radius for the FG and render again. I would try something like 0.1 and if that makes a difference, but doesn't cure the problem go even lower. If it still does not make a difference, try turning down the max radius settings.

If this still doesn't work, try turning of lights. If this helps, try turning the lights back on one at a time. If the problem seems to be coming from the lights, try turning off different parameters, such as shadows, etc.

Oh, be sure you don't have any holes in you geometry or other errors that may be letting light get through the object. I doubt this it the problem, but it never hurts to double check these things.

Honestly, i have not been able to get anything similar to the problem you have and I've been trying everything I can think of. If you could post your settings, it might give us some clues.

One last thought... What is the scale of your scene? Very large scenes and very small scenes can cause some odd render problems.

CGTalk Moderation
07-05-2006, 02:43 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.