PDA

View Full Version : For Sale XSI Essentials for Windows (5.11)

Cometsoft
06-18-2006, 12:22 PM
Price $1500

Included are
1 all books from 4.0
2 all books from 5.0 (the upgrade version)
3. "Expirience XSI: The official Guide"
4. 2 copies of the 5 DVD production series (I think there is a skip on one chapter, don't believe it's on both. It was a common problem at one time)
5. USB Dongle
6. 2 DVDs "First Contact" and "Tips and Tricks". These came out with 5.
7. DVD "Principles of XSI"

The license is fully transferable, before we do any transactions we can connect with Softimage.

Also I have the two Aron Sims DVDs Creature Designs with Aron Sims but those would be $50 extra as there is some good photoshop and ZBrush stuff in there and would still be of use to me.

In case anyone wants to know I love XSI and Maya and am very happy to have learned a good bit of XSI (basically dropped Maya for a year) but don't have the time to do both applications . I went with Maya because of the better books, better relation to ZBrush and the ergonomics work better for my laptop.

I live in Bedford, Westchester County, New York and have an apartment in Manhattan so we could do the transcation near either location. I would prefer to do this transaction face to face and am optimistic because I know there are a lot of users around here.

PM me if you're interestd. Thanks

mocaw
06-18-2006, 04:06 PM
...the ergonomics work better for my laptop.

That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one! Laptops are always so cool for me to look at, but once I start using them I feel like someone is playing a joke on me...thouch pads and 3D are not for me.

Good price for all of that BTW...

Cometsoft
06-18-2006, 05:19 PM
That's an oxymoron if I've ever heard one! Laptops are always so cool for me to look at, but once I start using them I feel like someone is playing a joke on me...thouch pads and 3D are not for me.

Good price for all of that BTW...

I use a wacom with mine. Also my back isn't in the greatest of shape so I like the fact that I can move to different chairs, couches, beds, etc.

benytone
06-27-2006, 08:09 PM
for my mini-studio i'll buy SoftimagelXSI/Advanced :D

CGTalk Moderation
06-27-2006, 08:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.