PDA

View Full Version : Exploring Middle Earth - The One Ring - DKScully

DKScully
01-13-2003, 05:39 PM
Hi...

I'm joining the challenge... I try to finish this one¡¡¡...

I'm a Character Studio user, but I'm using Maya Bones this time... I'm learning it...

I've done a little sketch to show what I'm planning... May be it's not very original but I want to get into animation mainly.

Here it is...

I'm going to make the scenary.... See you later..

:P

DKScully
01-13-2003, 06:35 PM
This is the scenary and a preview light setup.

Model in 3dMax5... because for me it's faster...

I'm going into character model and setup now.

Any feedback please?...

DKScully
01-13-2003, 06:38 PM
I forgot to post the image...

DKScully
01-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Export to maya....

This is a prewiew of the scenary... more or less... I suposse I'd to change some details....

I had an idea for the final.... I'll post abloking with the character setup

Marion
01-14-2003, 03:56 AM
that is a nice set, great atmosphere :)

what is your character going to do?

DKScully
01-14-2003, 06:24 AM
It will go down the rocks... And get to the ring... Then he will go mad of happines and at least he will put the ring on one of his fingers what will make it dissapear,.,,, like frodo's uncle...

Gordillo
01-14-2003, 09:41 AM
Nice sketches!!

DKScully
01-14-2003, 05:06 PM
Thanks Gordillo :), you're very kind.... but it's not a good draw... It's just.... mmmmm..... something...

Tomorrow a Block...

PERO Q DICEEEES¡¡¡¡ HEHEHEHEHE.... son garabatos¡¡¡¡ hehe

Q tal vas?.. Eres Gordillo el de verdad???

Gracias.. a ver si mañana posteo un blocking.

Majoooo

DKScully
01-15-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm really upset.....

I've been working with maya learning edition at wotk and now I have Maya4.5 Unlimited....

AND I CANNOT open animatiiiiioooon¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ Could you tell me any way to open it?

If not I'll try to get any preview from work,....

:((((((((

DrAdamDinosaur
01-16-2003, 04:14 AM
you can not open files from normal maya in PLE and the other way round.

Really nice set by the way.

DKScully
01-16-2003, 10:14 PM
THis is a preview..... :P.. I'm new into maya and character setup.-.. But I find it very funny ...

What do you think...?

Here's the link

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/wire.avi

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/blend.avi

DKScully
01-16-2003, 10:50 PM
One more...

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/scene2.avi

Jump is not finished many things to fix and blend shapes (morph)
is just a test...

Milho
01-17-2003, 12:14 AM
Looking great. The jump looks a bit too straight and maybe even too slow or linear.

But i guess you are allready working on this

Cheers
:beer:

Mil'

Milio
01-17-2003, 01:08 PM
HEY!!!!!! it looks so well!!!!!!! plz.....finished it this time or I´ll kill you........jeje!!!!!!:)

DKScully
01-17-2003, 02:02 PM
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/1.avi

Updated... I fixed the jump a litlle but It's still not finished... I have to fix tail... hands... fingers... spine..And may be more weight..

I HATE THOSE WATERMARKS :(((((((

Thanks MILIOOOO MAJOOOOO

PERO QUE MAJOOO ESTE DE PINTOOOO¡¡¡¡

Yan Loong Wong
01-17-2003, 02:03 PM
looks really promising! Can't wait to see it finish. I really like the poses when he's crawling down, and i think the pose after he leap onto the rock and looking around is good too. I know this is a quick mock up of the animation, but here are my thoughts:

One thing u might wanna try thinking about is giving him more personality. Maybe try to stress the idea that he knows the ring is there when he's crawling down, but is being extra cautious of his environment by looking around and crawling slowly. Once he leaps onto the rock, he'll snatch the ring really fast to make it his own. Also, has anyone ever try to go from a "crawling down the rock" pose to jumping? seems like some more reference work on an action like that might make this look more convincing. Right now i feel like it's moving too fast, and the motion isn't that clear(maybe because of the watermark?)

really good job, keep it up!

-yan

Yan Loong Wong
01-17-2003, 02:07 PM
oh, i just noticed that u posted a new avi while i was typing! man, the jump now looks really good. I saw u're putting lots of personality in the face, so forget about my comments. good stuff.

-yan

DKScully
01-17-2003, 02:32 PM
Ey.. Thanks a lot...

You're right in everything you say.. :)

This is my first animation in Maya (I'm character studio User) so It seems I'm getting fast in it and I like it.. It's so Fun¡¡¡¡¡ Except the WATERMARKS¡¡¡ :P

I'll try to finish this one... I try to give him more personality and as he crawl I'll make him noticed than the ring is there.. :)

The blandshapes are only a test to see how it works... morphing targets are horrible¡¡¡¡¡¡ hehehehe

Thanks a lot I'll keep it up.

DKScully
01-17-2003, 02:33 PM
By the way.... I'm a woman :)....

jschleifer
01-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Heya,

This is starting to look very nice.. I know it's still early in teh animation process, so I hope you don't mind a few suggestions/crits.. but it's really looking good. :)

1) When the character jumps down to the lower rock, the butt does a little hop up in order to bring it's left leg down. This seems a bit unnatural, mainly because he's not using his legs to push his butt up at this point (his right leg is in mid air already coming down). You may find a bit more success if you push the butt up in the air when the right leg pushes off (hold the right leg a bit longer, then thrust it and bring the two legs down to the lower level somewhat together).

2) The leap is very nice, but there's something odd about the landing. It could be that the hand doesn't seem to take the weight of the body fully.. maybe cranking the elbow around a bit will help? or tilt the body into the weight.. the swing around helps, but you may want to add a bit of "adjustment" to one or two of the feet so they're not just sliding ,but the slide and then step.. something to just help sell the fact that it's rock..

Otherwise, it's coming along very nicely! keep up the good work!

-jason

DKScully
01-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Wow¡¡¡¡¡¡.... I've been learning from your tutorials... they're great... You're a monster¡¡¡¡

Of course I don't mind to follow your critics, It's an honor...

I'll try to follow your suggestions. Although I have little problems with some controlers... but It's really funny anyway...

THAAAAAAANKSSSS A LOOOOOOT¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

I'm adding some geometry to the bones right now... so I could make a great render with this wonderful watermarks :) HEHEHe

I'll keep it up¡¡¡¡

yop
01-17-2003, 08:13 PM
:rolleyes: don´t like me, ;)

Saludos, sra sckully y sigue asi!

:applause: :applause:

:shame: No desaprobeches ocasiones e informate bien, por ke eso no tiene sentido alguno :shrug:

PD: :surprised a saber que nos espera el proximo dia.

DKScully
01-17-2003, 08:54 PM
Thanks yop... HEHEHe I know you like it... :P but I know it could be better...

Me informare ... no te preocupes pero no hare el panoli¡¡¡¡ jis jis...

El Lunes sera...... HORRORIBLE... jis jis

Byez

I'm going to sleep.. tomorrow more animation...Byez

Milho
01-18-2003, 01:17 AM
The jump looks much better.
I love the little slide at the landing.

What you could improve is the body language of "him" when examining the ring (before the jump). Especially because the anim resolution is small and you can't see much of the face.
Maybe he should lengthen his neck at the ring, move the head and shoulders left / right to see what actually is shining in the rocks from distance.
Similar to a dog who can't differ if a objects is dangerous and tries to examine it from the distance.

After seeing it from "all perspectives" and realizing that it doesn't move he can jump. :bounce:

Hope you understand my confusing explanations :)

Milho

DKScully
01-18-2003, 09:16 AM
Yes I think It could work because now it's a little confused before the jump...

I'll fix it..

THANKS..¡¡¡

DKScully
01-18-2003, 11:56 PM
This is a Little update... I didn't fixed things said before... but I'll do... when I finished main poses and some overlappings...

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/2.avi

tubby
01-19-2003, 01:27 AM
DKScully that's looking great! no suggestions, just wanted to say great work!:)

Magarnigal
01-19-2003, 03:22 AM
That is looking really fantastic! He has a nice fluid style to his movements. His left leg does seem to drag a bit on the landing after the pounce, looks like it just needs to hit its mark a few frames earlier to give it a sense of taking the weight of his rear end.

Very nice stuff!

-mag

DKScully
01-19-2003, 01:43 PM
AH¡¡¡¡

Thanks a lot for your comments... :P

I'm thinking about the end of the story... mmmmm... and making test of poses... Will be updated ... soon? I'll try...

I think I'll finish this one...

Thanks very much.. your critics and comments make me happy¡¡¡¡¡

BishopLynx
01-20-2003, 06:32 AM
The animation is looking awesome.:buttrock:

DIMO
01-20-2003, 07:50 AM
Hi,

The Animation looks great. I like most when he hides the ring at the end. Didn't I hear a little "My precious.."there?:)

How did you animate the tail?

Cheers,

DIMO

DKScully
01-20-2003, 04:55 PM
I made setup very like the Character Studio biped...

I used IK for legs and toes...

IK and FK for the arms...

Tail, spine and head are FK... no expresions and no controllers...pure animation.. AND very Fun¡¡¡¡ :P

Thanks for your comments... I'm having now some problems for the continuation, I'm not sure of what I want to do..... But I hope I could solve them soon...

THAAANKS a lot¡¡¡¡

b.Schulz
01-20-2003, 06:12 PM
Hey there-
Looking good so far. I think the take-off from the rocks is looking better but the landing still feels a little funny to me...too soft for the distance that he's leaping? Maybe his butt doesn't come down fast enough for the front of it's body? Or maybe it's the tail that's hanging around too long? It's Graceful, but to me maybe a little too graceful (might just be my opinion). The only other thing that kinda struck me as funny was his head glance up when he/she/it heard something?...the part right after it opened its hands to look at the ring. It kinda looks up real quick then pulls it close to its body all at the same time as it's looking back to the ring. That all reads too fast for me and feels ackward. I would think that the look up needs more time to read. Like maybe he looks up as he pulls the ring into his body and holds that as a final position...kinda like he got caught but doesn't want to give up what he found....or he keeps his hand open and in the same spot....looks up (hand still open there), hold to show the character thinking, then pull it close to his body quickly along with the head as you kinda have now. I believe there is some good ref. to this in The Fellowship of the ring at the beginning when gollum is in his cave and does something similar. All in all though it's looking really good. Hope you don't mind the comments. Keep up the good work.

DKScully
01-20-2003, 07:26 PM

Of course I don't mind comments or critics... All I want it's to learn and to became a better animator...

So thank you... I'll try to follow advices. I don't haver many time right now... so It'll be slowly from now...

DKScully
01-21-2003, 08:46 PM
Here's a new preview.... its.... a little big 2 Mb... But I can't compress more... :(

It's how I'm goingo to continue.. He'll afrais od something and let the ring fall, He'll follow the ring... they both go into the abyss... more or less... sorry for my english.. I'm a little tired... too much work but I'll finish this one..

I'll try to post another smaller one ..

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/4.avi

Jozvex
01-22-2003, 12:27 AM
Very good!!

A plague of a thousand spiders apon that annoying PLE watermark though, how will you render your final animation?

Rogue
01-22-2003, 04:33 AM
Originally posted by Jozvex
Very good!!

A plague of a thousand spiders apon that annoying PLE watermark

How about a plague AND a thousand spiders! :) They could've made them a little less obnoxious.

DKScully: Looks really good. I've been watching your updates, but haven't really had time for crits, but, I do now. ;)

At the beginning when he's climbing down the wall to the ledge and at the point where his rear feet are positioning themsleves on the ledge.....that part looks a little odd to me. But I'm having some difficulty in describing it. It looks a little mechanical, or unfluid like maybe. I don't think there's anything wrong with the animation, it's that the left foot leaves the wall when the right foot plants on the ledge. Makes it look kind of mechanical to me.

But it could just be me. :) I think what might help it is if he does sort of hop with his rear feet down to the ledge. You can still have them offset by a good bit, but have a point in which neither rear feet are touching the ground. I'm thinking of how a cat would do. I see him as a creature with the upper body strength to support his weight and maintain balance thus allowing a hop from his rear. Does that make any sense?

His tail also seems to change speed when he lands after the jump. At the point in which it's at the bottom of it's arc, it suddenly speeds up for the over shoot. I think when the tail is coming down looks good, so you could get it closer to that velocity on the over shoot.

Lastly, I don't know if you've got the time to squeeze it in but I think it'd be cool for him to land on the other ledge, look at the ring in anticipation, then grab it as opposed to grabbing it when he is landing. Give him that bit of glorious anticipation for the ring being within his grasp. But, you might not have time to get that in there. Just a thought.

Anyways, it's coming along nicely. And you're making alot of progress fairly quickly. Keep the updates coming.

DKScully
01-22-2003, 06:26 AM
Thank you very much four your comments...

I don'd know how I'm going to render it... but If someone knows a way to export this file to maya unlimited .. TELL ME PLEASE...

Rogue: you're right in the things you say... I have to fix many things in the animation... specially weights and the first part...

Tail in the second part of the animation is not animated... :) hehehe... I just want to finish blocking before fix everything ok...

But thanks... There're things I didn't realize :)...

Then I have to atach some geometry.... Still a lot of work to do¡¡¡¡¡¡

ReD_MeRkIn
01-22-2003, 01:26 PM
this looks good, i like your tests, it's nice that you've showed some work in progress.

I look forward to seeing your final piece.

DKScully
01-22-2003, 09:38 PM
New LITTLE UPDATE.. Things are going slowly now... BUT.. I promish I'll finished this one.. I've still time ..

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/6.avi

Gamoron
01-24-2003, 02:22 AM
Glad to see one of you guys got something done. Looks awesome!

Hexodam
01-24-2003, 09:05 AM
this is brilliant!:bounce:

HATE the watermark though:annoyed:

BishopLynx
01-24-2003, 07:08 PM
LOOKING Good! I like your anticipation. Good job.

Stephen Vyas
01-25-2003, 09:07 AM
Nice animation!
When he's trying to grab the ring, you could have him lean forward a little with each grab. It's seems right now he's not doing his best to grab the ring... Just a thought :)
Keep it up! :wip:

Cheers
Steve

DKScully
01-26-2003, 08:28 PM
Thanks.. I'll try to fix all the things you all said to me... but I have to finish it first¡¡¡¡ And I don't know How¡¡¡¡ HEHEHE...

Tomorrow I have a little time in the evening after work so I'll try to continue...

Thank all of you... you're so cool... :P

DKScully
01-29-2003, 06:26 AM
COuld anyone tell me how can I export my scene into Maya 4.5 unlimited from Maya PLE?

Thanks....

Milho
01-29-2003, 07:26 AM
I think there is no legal (?) way to do it. You can import to PLE Maya complete scenes but if Alias would allow to export from PLE to complete all (smaller) companies would buy only one license and would run the other stations on PLE. At least that's what the friendly Alias Lady told us in a Maya Course.
But who knows. :shrug:

Jozvex
01-29-2003, 07:38 AM
What formats can PLE save in? Can it save to the .ma format?

Jozvex
01-29-2003, 07:40 AM
Hehe if they could withstand the watermark bombardment!

Jozvex
01-29-2003, 08:01 AM
oh ohh, I think I just found your answer on the AW site. This is from the PLE FAQ:

Q: Can Maya read files created by the Maya Personal Learning Edition?

A: The commercial version of Maya software can NOT read Maya Personal Learning Edition files. Files created with the Maya Personal Learning Edition are for non-commercial use only.

:(

manueljfs
01-29-2003, 08:47 AM
:beer: :bounce: :thumbsup: :drumrock:
Hoooola Almun, bueno pues ya he visto tu animation, ta very chula, when you hagas the render, nos lo comunicates to ours, y si you win the concurso, nos lo dices too, eh?, I wait que entiendas este gazpacho de cultures, but como every world hablan on ingléh pues pa dar un poco the pego, oK?.

Venga, when tu tengas more things, nos das un toque tocoso y
nos volvemos a registrar o lo que haga falta para watch yours trabajos de 3D.

Saludations o como se diga.

Ah! somos nosotros los del los videoeducativegames, por si you no te habías dado count.

wilky
01-29-2003, 11:31 AM
Well done man! I like the Jump very much It looks very energic,did you used some reference video for it ,keep it up !

It´s grate that you animate it in Maya I´m still trying with it but I often animate more with character studio,guau! a ver si les quitas el curro a los de weta,je, viva spain!

pixelkeg
01-29-2003, 01:43 PM
It's looking great! :applause:

Sergio

DKScully
01-29-2003, 07:18 PM
Thanks everyone.. OLEE OLEE los de multimedia educativos.. pronto os dare una noticia... una noticia... chupiiiii...

I didn't use any reference or anything the movement was just on my mind... I'm trying to finish it but I HAVEEEN't time... again one work without end... but I'm still trying...

Thanks all...

by the way.. again

I'M A WOMAAAAAN
I'M A WOMAAAAAN
I'M A WOMAAAAAN

hehehe

DKScully
02-08-2003, 12:42 PM
Well.. I'm really busy this month so I think I've finished this one..

I'm not happy at all with the ending and I'll try to fix many things in the animation ...

I couldn't geto some watermarks out.. so I think I couldn't make a render...

COULD I MAKE A PREVIEW?....

Here it is... "final" version...

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/3dks/fin.avi

ACFred
02-08-2003, 07:18 PM
Hey there,

The animation is looking really nice! I know you'd like to be done with the animation, but I do think the ending needs work -- I know you're not satisfied with the ending, too. One thing I'd suggest is to make the fumbling of the ring and the creature's subsequent fall into the crevasse a bit more fluid.

I think that the grabbing of the ring when the creature begins to fumble with it could be a bit snappier. That additional snap would give a bit more frantic pacing on it to really sell the desire to have the ring at the same time there is a great fear of losing the ring.
By making it faster, you might be able to squeeze in a couple more attempts by the creature to grab the ring...maybe not, though.

The fall into the crevasse seems more like a fall when I think it should be a lunge. The creature is so concerned about the ring and attaining it that it forgets about it's own safety and dives right after the ring without hesitation. That will help sell the power the ring has over the bearer. Really get some leg pushoff when the creature dives into the crevasse.

One thing that's a little confusing to me is what makes the creature begin to drop the ring in the first place. I think that if something scared the creature, maybe a slight hop back or to the side a beat before the ring begins to fumble might help describe the fear a little more. At present, the feet are planted in the ground during the startled reaction.

It also might be interesting to have, instead of the second look up to the creatures right (after it has the ring), to use that time to show the creature's love and devotion to the ring by maybe rubbing it's face on the ring, like you would on a precious baby.

All of the suggestions aside, I think you have a really nice style and can't wait to see what you come up with next. We should be able to export your character's joint rotations to a text file and apply them to a creature in Maya 4.5 -- in fact, although I don't have the PLE version, you might even be able to export the joint position & orientation values to exactly duplicate the creature in Maya 4.5. Just a thought. I'll do a little bit of research on PLE today to see if we can get a version without the license info superimposed.

That's it!

Alec

DKScully
02-08-2003, 07:28 PM
Ey.,.. Thanks a lot for your comments... Yes, end need a lot of work... I'll try to find the time... But with those watermaaaarksss¡¡¡ GRRRR...

Next time I'll use Character Studio... because I don't have time right now to learn more maya... HehehEHEHe...

I'll try to fix everything...

THAANKS again

DIMO
02-10-2003, 08:44 AM
Nice Ending,

I like your animation very much.
I think it's sometimes hard to read the animation with only bones. At least for someone who is not used to see bones all the day. (Yes those people exist). Perhaps you should built a little bit of geometry for your final render.

DKScully
02-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Here's more or less final version of the animation...

Now I'll try to find some time to attach simple poly geometry...and render with those wonderfull watermarks...:P

May be I'd some time to fix all the things I'll have to...

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/3dks/9.avi

BishopLynx
02-12-2003, 04:40 AM
I have been watching this one since you posted. Good job. I really like what you have done.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DKScully
02-12-2003, 06:14 PM
Thank you veru much... :))) I'd have to fix a lot of things yet... but I don't know If I will have time... I¡ll put geometry to see the animation clearer....

But Anyway... almost is finished...

THAAAANKSSSSS AGAIN¡¡¡¡¡

DKScully
02-16-2003, 09:12 AM
Could anyone tell me how to compress the film into sorenson codec... :P

I could use combustion or premiere....

Thanks...

skellybobbly
02-16-2003, 09:51 AM
Hi,

If you select export movie in Premiere..then select quicktime movie. Under compression select sorensen 3 (I think it comes with quicktime so you'll need to have that on your machine too).

If you don't have any success email me your avi and I'll convert it for you and mail it back to you.

Cheers

Jon

DKScully
02-16-2003, 09:53 PM
Here's a prewiew... version with geometry

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/3dks/end.avi

Thanks blowtorch I've found sorensen... but It's very big compresion... almost 5 Mb.... Is it right????? Or should I do anything more?...

Still, Many things to fix ... but its on the way.

DKScully
02-21-2003, 12:53 AM
Here's my "prefinalversion"...

MOV sorenson 3 : 5,12 Mb

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/dks2.mov

skellybobbly
02-21-2003, 11:13 AM
Hi DK

Nice anim, shame about the watermark.

To make the file smaller you need to reduce the quality setting.

Cheers

Jon

DKScully
02-22-2003, 12:31 AM
Here's a MOV 3 Mb

Sorenson 3...

Hope it won't have too low quality...

http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/dkscully2/cgtlk.mov

grihan
02-22-2003, 12:17 PM
very good work! it's a pity it can't be showed better withouth the texts!

mmm...why did you put your photo as avatar? :buttrock: :D

Frinsklen
02-25-2003, 06:46 PM
very nice, DKScully.

just a couple of things, nothing important: there seems to be something weird on his jump, I think it looks good until the very end, when he suddenly bends his legs. Maybe the trajectory he follows should be a bit more curve-shaped, so he would jumpe higher and the fall would be more natural, and this will help you get the weight it needs.
I agree with ACFred, it looks a bit confusing when he drops the ring, maybe if something scared him...

I like how you've overlapped the jump and the moment where he picks up the ring. Great.
:thumbsup:

pd. me preguntaba si te fue difícil pasar de max a maya, si te llevó mucho tiempo, si aprendiste sola, etc...

Saludos

DKScully
02-25-2003, 09:38 PM
Thanks Frinsklen... I cannot fix anything more... :) I've no time... May be in a future...

No he cambiado a Maya.. VIVA MAX...solo que lo estuvimos evaluando en el trabajo y me puse a aprenderlo .. Utilice los videos de Gnomon y algunos PDF's...

La animacion es la animacion y no un programa... Lo use antes de esta animacion 1 semana... El setup y la animacion...

BishopLynx
02-28-2003, 04:09 AM
Great Job DKScully! :buttrock:

TRi-14
02-28-2003, 04:26 AM
very awesome DKScully! :)
i like the secondary motion especially the tail, adds so much. great work.

pixelkeg
02-28-2003, 06:09 AM
Very nice animation!

Sergio

:applause: :thumbsup: :applause:

DKScully
03-06-2003, 11:21 PM
AM I DREAMINGGG OR LEIGH WROTE A REPLY HERE?????? Are you there Leigh...

p4b10
03-13-2003, 10:20 AM
Wow!!! DKscully, hadn't seen this thread.... great work... the character have great flow and personality...

very good mood when he gets the ring... :thumbsup:

keep it up... :beer:

Muy buen trabajo... enhorabuena, hehe, has quedado la primera del challenge..

Faraguay
03-13-2003, 03:57 PM
Congratulations!!! I enjoyed your animation very much.

Es una pena que los de Alias se sobren tanto con la watermark, porque a penas se aprecian los detalles de la animacion... pero esta muy bien, salvando pequeños detalles que ya han comentado.

Enhorabuena de nuevo! Buen trabajo.

3DKaskee
03-17-2003, 11:27 PM
wow!!!

enhorabuena, me dijeron los cuevas brothers q estaba genial tu animacion pero en verdad esta impresionante... Cual es el truko para hacerse con Maya en tan poko tiempo!?!?!? bueno, enhorabuena, si bien tarde, merecida. Saludos!

DKScully
03-18-2003, 06:21 AM
:P Muchas gracias.. Quien eres?....

No esta tan bien.,.. no nos engañemos¡¡¡¡ Tiene cosillas... el final no me convence... pero bueno... Para empezar con maya no esta mal..

Maya... mmmm no es el programa...todos son parecidos.. Es la animacion en si....

Paciencia y horas.....

3DKaskee
03-18-2003, 11:14 PM
Hi, I´m alumn in CICE with Jonatan and David. Soy un compañero del curso de animacion al que asisten David y Jonatan en CICE. Si que tiene cosillas tu animacion pero tiene un algo que... nose, se me como muy suelto el personaje y quiza esa es una caracteristica muy importante en el movimiento del Golum en la peli. Lo del software, razon tienes, pero bien es cierto q pillar el interface en tan poko tiempo tiene mucho merito... yo lo intente y fracase. Saludos!

DKScully
03-18-2003, 11:36 PM
Muyy amaaaableee majoooo.. que rulen esos apuntes del Character studio 4¡¡¡¡¡ :P

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.