PDA

View Full Version : Another keyframe problem lol

guitarplayer6516
06-16-2006, 06:54 PM
ok one more problem lol heres what ive come up with so far, but when you watch it, at the end, he spins and kicks. i try to get his left foot to turn, but when i do, it immediately switches back to its original position. also, any idea on how i can get him to spin? thats not working either.

thanks

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?action=download&ufid=E5505C19080BCDD7

lemonyfresh
06-16-2006, 07:19 PM
Is this rig FK, IK enabled? Is this your rig? if it is you need to create a global transform to make the whole rig spin that includes all of the controls as well as the root joint of your skeleton.

use Ik for the kick, fk for walking, running.

Pin_pal
06-16-2006, 08:02 PM
Hi guitarplayer (hero?) :)

I find your perspective angle very odd. What is the thought behind this? :shrug:

guitarplayer6516
06-16-2006, 11:10 PM
no this isnt my rig. i have no rigging experience/knowledge whatsoever. i got the rig from the free rigs sticky in the other animation section (i think its on page 4) please help me out if you can.

As for the next question, its just a playblast so the perspective isnt final, but if you have any suggestions im open to any you might have.

thanks

CGTalk Moderation
06-16-2006, 11:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.