PDA

View Full Version : Drugs Are Bad

Junerahe
06-16-2006, 07:32 AM
I've been subscribed to Keith Lango's VTS for some 6 or 7 months now and Im trying to convert my workflow completely to his way of doing things. Its still a lot to get my head around at all times and this is one of my most recent works. The lipsync is shitty at its best because the rig is limited to a narrow/wide-open/close range of motion. I hope to one day be able to deliver high quality animaiton with linear fcurves.. I know thats probably impossible.. one can dream..

View File Here (http://www.coperfella.com/juner/Drugs_R_BadCapture.mov) 9megs quicktime

Chiko
06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
The body movements are a bit too quick and jerky, but it's a great start to some very nice acting. I definatly doesn't look like he's just randomly moving around. I can't really judge the lipsync, because the jaw doesn't even open and close, the mouth just opens sideways. You can try downloading some great free rigs just to practice on. Even the blue guy, as much as he is used, has a great rig for practicing, and great mouth movements too.

I would definatly suggest getting a new character if you're trying to get good lip sync.

CGTalk Moderation
06-17-2006, 01:14 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.