PDA

View Full Version : Exploring Middle Earth - The One Ring - REZA -

RezaMisaghi
01-12-2003, 12:47 PM
OK!
This is my first try for a challenge here ! I wish I can finish this ;)
hmmmmmm....
My senario should be this :
-------------------------------------------------
My Character has 2 hands !! Right hand has fingers , Left hand no fingers !! (maybe he left them in a war !)....
He will find the Ring hardly ... He picks it gladly with his right hand and try to place it on the left hands finger !!! he can't use it because of what u know ! And finally he will loose it ;)
(he is a little stupid !)
------------------------------------------------
I love FUN , so I prefer to do every thing FUNNY ;) I have some other ideas , and maybe use them !!

Comments are all welcome
Sincerely
Reza Misaghi

Milho
01-12-2003, 10:14 PM
Hi reza
that sounds very funny. a nice approach to the task. look forward to see it

Milho

lazorwolf
01-12-2003, 10:42 PM
i think it would be funny if it showed him trying to put it on his right hand in different ways: holding the ring in his teeth and trying to put his finger in, laying it on the ground and trying to sweep it up with a finger; getting frustrated because he can't do it.
just some suggestion. i like the idea.

RezaMisaghi
01-13-2003, 04:07 PM
thanx miho .
hey you right ! Thanx lazorwolf ! I will work on what you say in the story board , but you know the 15sec Limitation makes it hard to do !!
Maybe I will change the Ending , and make him put it on !! and then BOOOM !!!
I am working on this on !!!
Thanx for your help ;)

Sincerely
Reza Misaghi

RezaMisaghi
01-14-2003, 06:04 PM
Ok ,
Here is a sketch of my character !!
I know it's not so Simple ! but I will try to model it more Simple in 3D , it's just to Free my mind ;)
What's your opinion ?!
Reza Misaghi

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.