PDA

View Full Version : Pixar's One man band is available from Itunes.

SheepFactory
06-10-2006, 09:36 PM
Just a heads up.

The title says it all , you can now buy it for $2 from itunes.

Pollo
06-10-2006, 11:39 PM
Never bought anything from Itunes, but this short clip is certainly worth $2. For those of you who haven't seen the short clip at the theatres, it is wonderfully done. The only problem is, towards the end, it's hard to tell if the "little girl" is just a little girl or some older lady in the garb of a child.

mmkelly011881
06-11-2006, 10:07 PM
aha pollo.. i was thinking the same thing

Digit
06-11-2006, 10:30 PM
Never bought anything from Itunes, but this short clip is certainly worth $2. For those of you who haven't seen the short clip at the theatres, it is wonderfully done. The only problem is, towards the end, it's hard to tell if the "little girl" is just a little girl or some older lady in the garb of a child.

Wow, I didnt read that into it at all! Actually, i think this is the weakest Pixar short. It didnt make me laugh and i dont like the strange empty world. It feels like its missing a decent punchline too. Thats where MY 2c is anyway!

Gehof
06-11-2006, 10:39 PM
Does anyone know the resolution? Is it for video iPods? I don't have an iPod at all but would love to get this if it were much above the resolution of the preview video.

SheepFactory
06-11-2006, 11:02 PM
yea the resolution is for video ipods.

tevih
06-12-2006, 12:03 AM
So that preview is the actual resolution? :sad:

When it's downloaded, is it in regular .mov format?

I loved it, and since I don't think I'll purchase the Cars DVD, I'll need to acquire this short! :)

Pollo
06-12-2006, 12:53 AM
Oh no, I was assuming at least a moderate/high resolution. :( Glad I never got Itunes figured out :D

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2006, 12:53 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.