PDA

View Full Version : stupid syflex question

blinky
06-09-2006, 04:17 PM
ok this is totally stupid but i really couldnt see the info in the tutorial i found or the documentation, but..

how do i run the simulation??

i ve got a pair of trousers and i just want to sag them up a bit ( for now ). There is some gravity applied - thats all at the moment except a very simple movement key just in case that was needed. But there doesnt seem to be anything that actually makes it go... but i know there is, i just can t see it.

its doing my head in :)

edit - i ve just gone through the tutorial that comes with this, made a grid set all the numbers and forces etc to be exactly the same. Get to the "now play the animation," and nothing. What am i doing wrong?

blinky
06-12-2006, 10:13 AM
50 views and no replies? come on :(

cant someone just help me out here? even if its to say there is no run simulation button it should just work, then i can try and work out whats wrong from another point of view.

im using XSI essential v5.0 if that makes any difference.

kreetoons
06-12-2006, 01:18 PM
Syflex is not supported in XSI Essential.

blinky
06-12-2006, 01:20 PM
thank you

( although i would ask if isnt supported why isnt it grey'd out like the hair stuff is, but nevermind )

CGTalk Moderation
06-12-2006, 01:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.