PDA

View Full Version : "Just Add Water Tool" or similar function in 9.5?

Gord-MacDonald
06-08-2006, 05:32 PM
I recently came across a very interesting apporach to integrating tone scanned from a drawing into a digital image:

http://chriswahlart.blogspot.com/2006/04/paperboy-step-by-step.html

my question:

does painter 9.5 have any brushes which function the same as the "Just Add Water Tool" that exists in Painter Classic?

Thanks,
Gord

chrismoose
06-08-2006, 06:07 PM
does painter 9.5 have any brushes which function the same as the "Just Add Water Tool" that exists in Painter Classic?

hmmmmm!.. maybe Painter 9.5's Just add water tool - which is in the blenders category.?
Theres someone hovering over my shoulder telling you to RTFM dude!!!:twisted: or at least play with all the brush categories:shrug:

i would'nt think that the same brush type would be too different in different versions of painter.

hope this helps.
chris.

Jinbrown
06-08-2006, 06:18 PM
Hi Gord,

Yep!

In Painter IX.5 (Painter IX, Painter IX 9.1, Painter 8, and Painter 8.1) the Just Add Water brush variant is in the Blenders brush category, along with approximately 16 other unique Blenders variants. (There are more but some are just different sizes of the same brush variant.)

Happy Blending!

Gord-MacDonald
06-08-2006, 11:10 PM
hmmmmm!.. maybe Painter 9.5's Just add water tool - which is in the blenders category.?
Theres someone hovering over my shoulder telling you to RTFM dude!!!:twisted: or at least play with all the brush categories:shrug:

i would'nt think that the same brush type would be too different in different versions of painter.

hope this helps.
chris.

chrismoose101 - OK - now u got me looking over my shoulder :eek: :D

Thanks Jinny :)

Blenders it is - I will run off and check it out

Gord

CGTalk Moderation
06-08-2006, 11:10 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.