PDA

View Full Version : Interview With Krishnamurti M. Costa !

the123d
06-07-2006, 09:54 AM
INTERVIEW WITH KRISHNAMURTI M. COSTA !

The123D speaks to the highly talented Krishnamurti M Costa. Lead Character Artist at CafeFX and self-taught CG Artist, Kris began working in the film industry in 2004 ...

READ MORE HERE : http://www.the123d.com/interviews/krishnamurti_m_costa/krishnamurti_m_costa01.shtml

http://www.the123d.com/interviews/krishnamurti_m_costa/images/kris_header.jpg

meats
06-07-2006, 05:07 PM
Kris just plain rules :)
The wild part is that he was a banker for 16 years and then one day he decides to become a 3d artist...and becomes one of the worlds best almost over night.

Nice article!

CelticArtist
06-07-2006, 05:15 PM
i worked with him at Omation, he's a great guy as well as an amazing artist.

thematt
06-07-2006, 09:00 PM
funny he said in the inteview that he admires some 3d artist..but me,I admire him..:)

great work mr Costa,also stay as your are, true to your art and personal life.

cheers

PaulAdams
06-07-2006, 09:29 PM
Amazing that he was character animator, facial rigger and modeler on Pan’s Labyrinth, thats quite a skillset!

Definitely one of the best out there.

Shaderhacker
06-08-2006, 10:56 PM
I also got to work with Kris at Omation. I love his texturing work. Kris, I'm sure you will do great things as your career advances, so please stay humble after they've made you a celebrity :)

-M

Antropus
07-06-2006, 07:08 PM
WOW! What a lazy bastard I am! Just today I saw this topic :sad:

meats,
man, you know you are one of the reasons I changed from banker to CG artist. So, thanks a lot for the inspiration and friendship!

CelticArtist,
hey! How's life? Hope you are doing well dude!

thematt,
I will. Thanks a lot for your kind words :thumbsup:

PaulAdams,
yeah, and I also kicked some major ass on pool table (ask Leigh! :D )

Shaderhacker,
I surely will. Remember, I was a banker for 16 freaking years! This can change your life forever :banghead:
lol
Thanks a lot man!

-Kris

Rebeccak
07-06-2006, 07:18 PM
What an enjoyable read! From all accounts, Kris is a great guy. Congrats for the interview, and for all your successes! :)

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

trthing
07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Your work is truly inspiring, Krishnamurti!

Parabéns:thumbsup:

CGTalk Moderation
07-06-2006, 07:20 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.