PDA

View Full Version : Races of Middle Earth-character-Cleptocat

cleptocat
01-11-2003, 03:45 PM
I'll be throwing some sketches down this weekend....not that it matters I never finish these damn things anywho. But Im unemployed now so I have extra time:bounce:

Kirt
01-14-2003, 10:42 AM
For someone who's unemployed you're moving pretty slow. :D
Job searching? hehehehe

Let's see what you got dude!

Tommy Lee
01-14-2003, 02:46 PM
Comon pal...FUGU me(whatever that means..lol):bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Gamoron
01-14-2003, 03:14 PM
He must be out stealing cats. LOL. :beer:
lets see it man.

Uh... I hope thats what cleptomania means -> having to steal, and I hope thats how its spelt. Damn, now this joke makes me look stupid.:scream:

cleptocat
01-14-2003, 06:01 PM
Guys Im trying over here.

I managed to get some contract work in for a couple of days and Im working with some people in Belgium....so even for someone who is technically unemployed Im trying to keep busy.

First sketches will be coming soon I promise.:surprised

Gamoron
01-15-2003, 12:58 PM
:annoyed:

just kidding. Its always good to eat!:beer:

cleptocat
02-02-2003, 11:01 PM
Hey guys!! I know youve heard this before but Ill be finally updatin. My computers blown so Ive been severally out of touch around here. looks like some good stuff has formed up since the last time I was around though.

Look for the update tomorrow:p

cleptocat
02-04-2003, 01:25 AM
FINALLY!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Something strange was going on with the scanner and/or photoshop so I got these strange color differences. Ill fix it when I get my computer back. Which will hopefully be later this week.

Im going to paint it then too.....

Oh and the story on this is that an ents bloom grew underwater and created this fairy

Gamoron
02-04-2003, 03:01 AM
'Bout frickin time! Oh but the wait was worth it, looks so good man. Counted you out clepto and I'm glad I was wrong!

Cheers!:beer:

Tommy Lee
02-04-2003, 05:41 AM
Have to agree with Gammo!!!! :thumbsup:

Cheerz

Tom

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.