PDA

View Full Version : Races of Middle earth_Character_Pit

pit
01-11-2003, 09:20 AM
No sketches yet - just wanted to be here from the start! Have fun all!

Kirt
01-14-2003, 11:44 AM
I'm going thru pumping everyone up ... you want a double latte' to get the blood flowing? :beer:

Any concepts yet?

Tommy Lee
01-14-2003, 03:41 PM
LOL@Kirt!!!!:beer:

Yeah dude..give us some Concepts!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

pit
01-14-2003, 05:37 PM
Yo, Kirt make it a triple and I´m on!
Soon - tonight - promise - maybe.....

pit
01-14-2003, 07:27 PM
This is the story for my 3d entry:
Did you ever ask yourself who carved the caves/mines in Moria? Well - it was the Molaaks. These huge, almost blind, creatures are able to dig through solid rock with ease, to get to their food which is raw metal of all kinds: gold, silver, iron etc. The Molaaks were enslaved by the greedy and evil tribe of the Milingimby´s in ancient times and forced to dig tunnels in their quest for silver. To prevent the Molaaks from eating the silver they found their mouths were sewn together with a magical cord. After the Milingimbys had been defeated by the Dwarfs in the Battle of Moria, it was long time believed that the Molaaks had vanished from Middleearth. But they live, small in number, deep within the mountains.

2d will be a elven sketchbook about (and notes on) the milingimby tribe.

Slacker
01-14-2003, 07:47 PM
cool concept pit. looking forward to seeing some more pages.
keep it up. :bounce:

Carlocki
01-14-2003, 09:12 PM
i Like this condom creature :eek:
very original

Gamoron
01-15-2003, 03:56 AM
Nice start I like the concept images! <- thats an edit. Why did I write that I was licking the concepts?! D'oh!

Tommy Lee
01-15-2003, 03:58 AM
Great idea man:thumbsup:

pit
01-15-2003, 07:47 AM
WOW - so many replies! Thanks all! The first image in the sketchbook is a little doll (maybe they used it as a condom as well:argh: ) that the Milingimby
carried with them for protection, when hunting Molaaks.
I´ll be pretty busy with some real life work for the next week so updates may be a little sparse - I´ll do my best to catch up! Thanks again for the kind replies.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.