PDA

View Full Version : Photobucket is Not Allowing Nudity

Rebeccak
06-05-2006, 04:34 PM
JUNE 5, 2006:

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT PHOTOBUCKET NOW DOES NOT ALLOW NUDE IMAGES TO BE HOSTED, ARTISTIC OR OTHERWISE.

This has been posing a problem for many of our members. Please report and link here posts containing missing / broken links due to Photobucket's No Nudity rule.

I am currently looking into other image hosting options. Please stay tuned. I would advise people not to contact Photobucket, as this will only draw attention to your account.

aggie93
06-09-2006, 09:30 PM
I have started using imageshack.com I did not read anything in the terms about nudity. It also has a tool bar you can put on the explorer that can directly access your picture and submit it. So far so good.

Rist
06-09-2006, 09:54 PM
I use this (http://imageshack,us) and have'nt had any troubles in three years!

Validation Required
Please note that validation is required before your post can be viewed publicly.
Validation may take up to 24 hours. We appreciate your understanding.

Is really stretching my patience on these forums! Had a great time here, but since this appeared its been more frustration than anything.

CGTalk Moderation
06-09-2006, 09:54 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.