Screenshots
http://www.gamespy.com/articles/january03/finalfantasy/screenshots.shtml

lildragon
01-11-2003, 03:15 AM
wow! I must say, everytime I see FF models I just stare blankly in awe! thx bud

salud

Titan
01-11-2003, 03:17 AM
hey man..no offense, but I posted a link to the new final fantasy stuff a while back....I think it was a gamespy article as a matter of fact...
cool image thaough...I want to see a high res LULU!!

Titan
01-11-2003, 03:18 AM
oops double post

Xilica
01-11-2003, 03:22 AM
sweet cg works

urgaffel
01-11-2003, 03:24 AM
Don't forget the image caption:

"2003 should be a hot year for anorexia. Binge and purge, Rikku"

Titan
01-11-2003, 03:27 AM
ahh come on man shes only 15 or so;)

typeA
01-11-2003, 03:39 AM
if only the move was based on the game.....sigh oh well....for what its worth ff is still the cooles looking ( looking NOT story) cg movie ever...EVER .I only hope one day some one has the balls to try a hyper real cg movie of that level agian......one can dream cant he.:shrug:

NileshXYZ
01-11-2003, 03:46 AM
Even 3D is taking the short short skirts on game charaters! ahhh!!

seantree
01-11-2003, 03:53 AM
Well, lets just hope its better than FFX. Square has been lettin me down lately. Sure the games look freakin incredible, but I just can't get behind any of the characters after FF7. Okay, so maybe Vivi got to me a little, but thats just because he was so damn cool. I see Square is adding platforming type gameplay to FFX-2 along with the ATB system coming back, so I might just like this one. We'll see, but at the moment it's gonna be hard to beat Zelda: The Wind Waker. I nabbed the import of it and can't stop playing it. I'm hoping the FF series comes back with FFXII. The director and concept artist for Vagrant Story and FF:Tactics are on board, so only good can come from it. I'll be importing FFX-2 in march along with FF: The Crystal Chronicles for the gamecube. Heres to hoping I'm not wasting my money.

eliseu gouveia
01-11-2003, 05:00 AM
Actually, Rikku should be around 18 in FFX-2 (its two years after), so you can rest about any jailbait concerns :cool: .

But yes, I dont know what these girls eat, but it sure as hell aint mediterranean food; aside from Lulu and Tifa, you usually must exercise restraint whilest breathing near most FF female characters, otherwise them liltwigs might get blown away.

Id KILL to be in Japan this next March.:)

BoydLake
01-11-2003, 05:02 AM
There's a lot of nice stuff from square these days what with the FFX-2 trailer and this image (which is months old BTW). Ya gotta hand it to square, they do a very nice job with their characters. I just took a look at some DOAXBV screens and they look nice too.

I'm probably showing my age here, but there's something a bit strange about seeing 7 yr old heads walking around on 20 yr old bodies.

DOA

( http://www.tecmogames.com/home/home.asp )

Primus
01-11-2003, 05:17 AM
Beautiful work eh? :applause:

Maybe they'll be recycling old FF's, there's that pesky rumor that FFVII-2 is in the works (It was the most popular FF...) Then again maybe not...

Maybe it's an asian thing but:

something a bit strange about seeing 7 yr old heads walking around on 20 yr old bodies

My sister (Half Cubana-Half Chinese looks more Chinese then Latino) is 28 goes on a trip to Germany and gets kicked out of a bar for looking like she's fifteen... She's petite but I don't think that was it... Asian women just look younger than equivalent aged caucasian women in general. (At least in HK. Just an opinion ladies! No offense...)

seantree
01-11-2003, 05:22 AM
Along the same lines as the 7 year old heads etc.. Do the Japanese have a thing for feminine looking males? I remember playing the FFIX import and upon meeting Kuja for the first time I swore he was female. I mean his proportions and facial features screamed female. I guess my japanese could use some brushing up, I can only read kana, and some hiragana so that was some of the problem, but am I the only one who noticed this? Anyway, I really like the movie of Yuna doing her transformation and holding Tidus' sword. That was great. I also like the fact that the job/class system is in FFX-2. That alone adds tons of playability.

urgaffel
01-11-2003, 05:37 AM
I think japanese (girls?) are very fond of androgynous characters or slightly feminine men. Just look at all the shoujo manga... Most of the guys are as beautiful than the girls or even more beautiful. Interesting cultural phenomenon :)

Lunatique
01-11-2003, 06:21 AM
It's a cultural thing. Read this excellent essay on the origins of the "cute phenomenon" in Japan(and Asia): http://www.kinsellaresearch.com/Cuties.html

Also, you guys have to remember that Asian girls tend to look much younger than women of other races.

The girls in DOA hardly look like 7 year-old faces on 20 year-old bodies. Lots of Asian girls have that young face with hot body.

There are plenty of Asian women in their 30's that look like they just entered college.

Check out the following cuties--none are underage:

http://www.enchanted.prohosting.com/temp/pretty/chinadv2.jpg

http://www.enchanted.prohosting.com/temp/pretty/chinadv.jpg

http://www.enchanted.prohosting.com/temp/pretty/yui.jpg

And dude, my wife is turning 32 next month, but check out how young she looks:
http://www.enchanted.prohosting.com/photography/elena/tina_mystical/tina_mystical_7.jpg

Leonard
01-11-2003, 07:12 AM
GASP. Very nice Lunatique.....

:beer:

Leo

SheepFactory
01-11-2003, 07:17 AM
:love:

the girl in the 3th picture is soo cute

seantree
01-11-2003, 07:48 AM
i'll take the 2nd one :)

NightFox
01-11-2003, 09:32 AM
Someone should model them girls in 3D.

Dont think your lovely wife would agree to pose for a model though, Lunatique. She is a winner though. Looks like she still broke 20.

FF characters are always a treat to see. I have the FFIX Character Design book that they released. Very good material for those that wanna try their hand at modelling characters.

wgreenlee1
01-11-2003, 09:47 AM
Hey Lunatique!
Hows that movie coming along?
Are you still working on that same project....the one you devoted your life to.
Just curious.

Solesurvivor
01-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Sure the games look freakin incredible, but I just can't get behind any of the characters after FF7

WTF, FF8 had the best characters in the whole series:eek: :eek:
Come on, you can't compare Cloud to Squal, the difference is huge

Lunatique
01-11-2003, 11:37 AM
Hehehehe. Like those, eh?

NightFox- someone from cgchat.com already tried modelling my wife. He was struggling pretty hard, so we helped him out by taking pics of my wife from all angles for him to use as reference. Well, lets just say that his struggle continued on and on....with no end in sight... Elena(my wife) was horribly disappointed.

Breaking 20 aint so bad, considering that's still 12 years younger than her actual age.... :D

wgreenlee1- Dude, I've been working on it non-stop, and will keep it up until it's done. Most of the guys that hangs out at #cgtalk on IRC have seen the progress. Once I have enough cool stuff to show(and ready to start recruiting help), I'll put up a website for the film and announce it officially here at cgtalk.

InnerVortex
01-11-2003, 12:12 PM
wow.. i love japan now

spr0g
01-11-2003, 12:14 PM
I dont know why, but the second one reminds me slightly of holly valance... probably the pose or... it could be the shape of her face or summit...

I have never said this before... cause.. I usually go for girls from the same country, but they look... nice :D (btw, I am not in any way racist, just never found people from abroad (like china etc) attractive.... until now)

ThE_JacO
01-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Solesurvivor
WTF, FF8 had the best characters in the whole series:eek: :eek:
Come on, you can't compare Cloud to Squal, the difference is huge

not to start an argument but I thought FF8 had the weakest characters of the whole FF serie.
squall was inexistant, and the appeal-score of all the gals of the game together doesn't total half of Aeris'.
cloud wasn't anything big as well anyway, i'm still of the idea that square purposedly leaves most main characters sort of "blank" so that players can immedesimate in them (does this word even exist in english ? :) ) rather then read about their story.

lildragon
01-11-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Leonard
GASP. Very nice Lunatique.....

Leo

I 2nd that Lunatique, damn cute :D

PotatoHead
01-11-2003, 01:54 PM
Originally posted by seantree
i'll take the 2nd one :)

DING!!

me too!:love: :drool: :rolleyes:

PotatoHead
01-11-2003, 01:56 PM
damn, im gonna go to japan if and when im gonna go looking for a wife...:love:

there was one in my class a few years ago - she was at least as hot as the ones on those photos, but she became anorexic and left for japan to go to a hospital where they fixed her up. she never came back....shit.:hmm:

Renzsu
01-11-2003, 02:52 PM
remember guys, those are pro models, and there are pro models here as well.. which means there are lots of not so cute women as well there :rolleyes:

Lunatique
01-11-2003, 03:05 PM
Errr, guys, only the third girl is Japanese, the rest are Chinese.

And what exactly is it about the second girl you all like so much?

Renzsu- only the third one is a pro model, the rest are just regular girls. Well, my wife used to be an actress/model when she was younger, but she's been retired for a long time now.

There are definitely dogs and hot chicks in all the countries around the world :D

Gotham
01-11-2003, 04:57 PM
Hmmm, where can I find good qualify screenshots from pre-render films from FF 2K3?

BTW. Very pretty wife Lunatique ;)

eliseu gouveia
01-11-2003, 05:33 PM
Id have to go for the first one, she rocks my world.

Square sure seems to be doing a fine job at pushing their creative talents to the edge of the envelope.

Akuma
01-11-2003, 05:42 PM
wow, that second girl is.. mmm mmmmm good!

I still prefer blondes with blue eyes though :bounce:

But yea i would have to say that in every culture you find the few women who stand out the most, lord knows i have met some gorgeous girls in my time. Not many asian except for.. maybe 1 or 2. but that is beacause i live near NYC, most of the people here have no asian roots. :shrug:

i say, you see a cute girl, you go make somethin of it. :cool:

slaughters
01-11-2003, 06:00 PM
Heh.. I must be showing my age. My first response was how well the lighting and framing on the 3rd photograph was done.

But, large eyes, small nose, large lips are seen a beauty features in a lot of cultures. It appears that this is a characteristic that stays longer with Asians as they age than it does with Caucasions.

P.S. Anybody else but me think that it is weird that these are the same facial characteritics seen in babies and young animals ? Possibly a survival trait. After all who would want to hurt the "cute" baby.

Dr. Bang
01-11-2003, 06:57 PM
stop jackin off lunatique

SheepFactory
01-11-2003, 07:20 PM
i am going to japan

:love:

HapZungLam
01-11-2003, 07:31 PM
really? sheep factory? It always' my dream place to go. Just that there has alot of barrier that won't allow me tobe there

HapZungLam
01-11-2003, 07:42 PM
is there's any good sites that has some jap girls album? I like the japanese style of doing portrait.

Akuma
01-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by slaughters

P.S. Anybody else but me think that it is weird that these are the same facial characteritics seen in babies and young animals ? Possibly a survival trait. After all who would want to hurt the "cute" baby.

good observation slaughters. It would make sense for such a thing, but it doesnt help the women's movement much does it? But in all seriousness, i see a valid point there, something instinctual noone has thought about much even though its right in our face all the time. :bounce:

turbodrive3d
01-12-2003, 12:38 AM
Lunatique
Cool photos!!!
can you say names of those girls? (I want to try to model them)

#cgtalk at what server?

BTW, is your wife at your avatar?

BoydLake
01-12-2003, 02:57 AM
Actually, it's the asian face on six-foot plus amazon bodies that gets me the most, and that's evident on the DOA characters...not so much on the FF characters. Actually it's the reverse with FF. The female chars in FF are also very young looking, but that's more in line with Asian culture.

Just curious Lunatique, but how tall is your wife?

Heck, my twelve year old daughter is more built than the female characters in FF.

Another thing that's starting to happen with these manga anime styled games is that overall body proportions are getting more and more accurate, except for the eyes/nose/mouth ratios. It's really just observation and who's to say stylistically what the rules are as long as it's appealing to at least a reasonable market.

anyway, I'll shut up for now.

DotPainter
01-12-2003, 03:52 AM
Wow nice models(from the game). I always did like the cg in FinalFantasy.

If you really want to compare the difference beteween game models and real females, check the Game Conventions in Japan where all the girls get dressed up like their favorite game characters! :buttrock:

Similar to the first of lunatiques photos.

Lunatique
01-12-2003, 04:38 AM
Gotham- :D Thanks.

slaughters- Did you read the link to the article I posted in my first post? It explains your questions very well.

See, the "cute" look is not the only one that gets attention in Asia. There are plenty of men that like the "sultry" or "sexy" look too.

Observe:

http://www.enchanted.prohosting.com/temp/pretty/noriko_aota_08.jpg

And this girl is THE most famous model in Japan right now, and she's definitely not the cutesy type.
http://www.enchanted.prohosting.com/temp/pretty/mm0110.jpe

Dr. Bang- Hahahahaha. Do I need to?

turbodrive3d- I don't know the names of the frist 2 girls, and the name of the third one is in the pic.

#cgtalk is on the openproject server.

And no, the avatar is not my wife, even though a few people have asked me that. I don't think they look alike at all--maybe it's just me? The avatar is a painting of mine, and it wasn't based on anyone--just my imagination of an ideal girl.

Boyd Lake- My wife is about 5'3. Not very tall at all.

If you look at disney characters, they kind of do the same thing. Large eyes, small nose/mouth, well proportioned bodies..etc.

DotPainter- Dude, the whole cosplay movement has infected the rest of the world already! Lots of people in Europe and America are doing it too!

Jonnydigitall
01-13-2003, 03:31 AM
Thats a really good model, i like the texturing, and a very sexy model doesnt hurt either...

HapZungLam
01-14-2003, 05:50 PM
Where are you from Lunatique? in your location section, you posted Sunnyvale, CA. Which is US right? But you look alot like an asian. Both your wife and brother look like asians too.

Lunatique
01-14-2003, 06:56 PM
Dude, I'm a Chinese American. I was born in Taiwan, then immigrated to the U.S. when I was 11(1984). Been an American ever since.

Right now I'm living in China temporarily(for a few years) because it takes a while for the U.S. government to process my wife's immigrant visa, and we don't want to be apart during the wait. That's why I'm using this waiting time to work on my short film. :D

I miss the U.S. so much. I hate living in China.

HapZungLam
01-14-2003, 08:04 PM
i rarely hearing ppl saying they hate living in china. Hum.... i've been there once long time ago. I don't know how is it look like right now.

I heard that the quality of living in china has been improve. Also the people is more educated.

do you mean your wife is from china mainland?

Lunatique
01-15-2003, 03:29 AM
Ya, I was visiting my mom when I met her. I was only going to stay at most about 3 months--maybe not even that, but after I met her....well, you know. :love:

The reasons why I hate living in China are many, but I'll give you the most relevant ones:

1)Corruption is rampant here. You can't get ANYTHING done without connections and bribing someone, and people with power will F#CK with you so that you can't do anything UNLESS you bribe the people with power. Corruption is so rampant here that people don't even bother with the normal channels anymore--they just think, "Hmmm, WHO do I know that can get me some connection in that department which handles my business tax/business license/construction approval/sanitation certificate...etc.

2)Most of the people are apathetic here. A man can get beaten to death in the middle of a crowded street, and people will stand around and watch, but not one person will lend a helping hand. This happens ALL THE TIME. Example of apathy: A 3 yr-old child was dangling from the balcony of a building. The security guard yelled for the bystanders to run and get some thick blankets to help cushion the child's fall. He then ran to call for help. When he came back, not ONE single person bothered to go get a blanket. They just stood there, watching the "show." He was so angry that he ran to his own apartment to grab a blanket. When he got back, and was about to stretch out the blanket to catch the child, he fell and then died. Things like this PISS ME OFF. Chinese people believe in "minding your own business," and they believe it so much that they'd let a 3 yr-old boy die.

3)There's so much racism and ignorance here, both caused by the brainwashing of the government/media blackout, and the ingrained cultural hubris. Chinese people think they are the best race in the world, the smartest, most talented, wisest, most cultured, and they can kick any race/country's ass if they wanted to in anything. I really hate that kind of thinking. They have no concept of a "global village" or "equality for all people." They constantly bash the Japanese, Koreans, and the Americans, when they themselves haven't really accomplished anything that makes them any better. Such arrogance, hatred, and ignorance is just sad and disgusting. You know the term "Frog under the well"?

4)Morals are very low here. People pirate, ripoff, steal, and rob whenever they can to make money. The law here only exists when you can't bribe someone to look the other way. People sell fake products, unhealthy products, dangerous products--and it all gets past the health department because bribes are given. I used a Chinese brand band-aid on my elbow when I had a wound, and I ended up getting a skin infection because the band-aid is not up to health regulation! I had to go see a skin doctor because the band-aid messed up my elbow! WHAT KIND OF BULLSHIT IS THAT?!

With all that said, there ARE GOOD PEOPLE HERE TOO, but they are powerless against all the evil here. They get taken advantage of, and bullied by others. Very few of them are capable of fighting back, or survive in this toxic system without losing their sense of right and wrong. My wife is one of those rare individuals that's not only kind, but also righteous and courageous against all the odds here.

HapZungLam
01-15-2003, 02:05 PM
This is a true shock after reading your discriptions!:eek: I can't believe this is still happening in china.

Since i know it was like that around 10 years ago. I thought today's getting better since more ppl are educated. HOwever, maybe as you said "there ARE GOOD PEOPLE HERE TOO, but they are powerless against all the evil here. They get taken advantage of, and bullied by others."

Also it is all causes by..... well, not the communes, but i guess they are poor all the time. Since if you don't take advantage from someone, you're the one who is being taken.

For your point number 2 "apathetic": It happens in HK too. (not that extreme, but simular) I don't know what they are thinking. I believe that if im still living in the sociaty right now, i'll be doing the same thing as they did. There has so many cases that i saw and heard. When a guy is beaten by a group of ganster, if someone helps, he'll get beaten up too. Even the cops wont' do anything. Probably they are linked together too.

Something like that, if you help, you'll get into trouble. That's what they are thinking probably. It makes them selfish and closed minded. I do visit other chinese, or HK websites. Most of them wont' share their feeling. Some of them, well, as you said: They expect to take something from you inorder to give something out.

This is very sad, they will never evolute. This is unbelievable.

HapZungLam
01-15-2003, 02:27 PM
In the other hand, i don't like the americans (no offensive)

After Bush got up, I don't like them even more. Probably is the way that Bush is doing. He is evil, control, the most thing that i don't like him is that he wants to rule the world. Humm... not the proper word. He wants everyone to obey him, listen to him, you can't get strong then him, can't richer than him. He is the center of the univers.

Like the way he handles Iran, Korea, and the terorrist. This is very non sence. He is asking the other country to distroy all the nuclear weapons. Since he believe that Iran is going to attack US. I wonder why is he so self defended. Is there has something that he did to iran, so that he is so scared about they are going to take revange? Also non sence that.... well, let me put it this way. There has a lot of weapons in the house of your neiberhood. (that's normal right, you use all kinds of weapons to do like, cooking, landscaping, fixing the house, etc) Can you ask your neiberhood to distroy all these, since you suddenly believe that they are going to attack you by using those "weapons"?

I mean, come on... you have no rights to control what's the others are doing. He even bother other country's presedent elections. All kind of things are showing that he is not fighting against terrorist, he is thinking of excusses to "attack" other country.

Well, after i posted these kind of things on the net, i'll be arrested the next day. It is because he might believe anything i said here is showing that i am one of the terrorist.

Both countries are giving me disappointment. Why can't earthlinks be more intelligent. If one day we can rule the world without using any weapon and punishment, it'll be perfect, and fantastic.

urgaffel
01-15-2003, 03:18 PM
Not to piss on anyone, but I've seen quite a few signs of #3 in the usa too... I think it comes with being a superpower of somekind and/or cultural reasons. The chinese were at a higher level of cultur and technology long before europe. They aren't anymore, but old habits die hard. The US is an economic, cultural and military superpower etc etc.

These aren't the only countries, but they are the most notable. The french are good at thinking that they are the best too ;) I guess the only difference between countries is how widespread and visible that kind of thinking is.

eliseu gouveia
01-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Im not sure anymore, due to the way people seem to be re-writting History books nowadays, but wasnt there a World War the last time a country engaged in this Were-Bigger-Better-Faster-More-Than-The-Rest policy?

turbodrive3d
01-15-2003, 11:52 PM
hi Lunatique
I can not find out how to connect to openproject server.
I don't see it my MIRC server list
Help please

Lunatique
01-16-2003, 03:35 AM
I think you just manually type it in, and then connect. It's probably not even listed, that's why you don't see it.

Spankenstein
01-20-2003, 01:21 PM
Here's some more asian girls, you know, to keep the thread rolling or whatever...

http://www.aboveandbehind.net/cgtalk/1.jpg
http://www.aboveandbehind.net/cgtalk/2.jpg
http://www.aboveandbehind.net/cgtalk/3.jpg
http://www.aboveandbehind.net/cgtalk/4.jpg
http://www.aboveandbehind.net/cgtalk/5.jpg

jer133
01-21-2003, 01:16 AM
"In the other hand, i don't like the americans (no offensive)"

No offense taken. :P

"After Bush got up, I don't like them even more. Probably is the way that Bush is doing. He is evil, control, the most thing that i don't like him is that he wants to rule the world. Humm... not the proper word. He wants everyone to obey him, listen to him, you can't get strong then him, can't richer than him. He is the center of the univers."

Yes, I agree Bush has made some massive screw ups but I don't think he's out to strongarm the world.

"Like the way he handles Iran, Korea, and the terorrist. This is very non sence. He is asking the other country to distroy all the nuclear weapons. Since he believe that Iran is going to attack US. I wonder why is he so self defended. Is there has something that he did to iran, so that he is so scared about they are going to take revange? Also non sence that.... well, let me put it this way. There has a lot of weapons in the house of your neiberhood. (that's normal right, you use all kinds of weapons to do like, cooking, landscaping, fixing the house, etc) Can you ask your neiberhood to distroy all these, since you suddenly believe that they are going to attack you by using those "weapons"?"

North Korea agreed to stop their nuke program in exchange for food and aid. It was revealed last October or something, that they were secretly still working on their nuke program. The US responded by cutting off aid since that was part of the agreement until North Korea stopped their nuke program. This upset North Korea for some reason and they kicked out the UN inspectors and officially opened their reactors. Japan and South Korea are helping to end the conflict diplomatically.

When you say Iran I think you mean Iraq. Well first Saddam, dictator of Iraq tried to kill Bush's dad. I'd be mad too though that doesn't justify war. Iraq has ignored the UN sanctions for about 11 years and it has been revealed that they have given money to sucide bombers families in Palestine. The US started the UN and they want it to have some relevance, not to be ignored. Iraq also attacked Israel about a dozen years ago shooting some Scud missles at them. Bush was very effected by 9-11 so he's a bit worried if Saddam ever got a nuke he could easily pass it to some terroists. Most likely Saddam would hit Israel first so this "war" is to protect Bush's fried Ariel Sharon leader of Israel. If anyone tells you its about oil ask why then are European countries are more dependent on Iraqi oil then America is. Also if Saddam is stopped then the Iraqi people would have better lives which would make it harder for terrorists. Example. Come on lets go attack America! Wait? Aren't they helping Muslims in Iraq? Bush also has cut the number of nukes in the US and in Russia through a new missle agreement. But everyone seems to have forgotten that.

Also Saddam might attack since Bush's dad fought and beat Saddam in the Gulf War when Saddam took over Kuwait.

"I mean, come on... you have no rights to control what's the others are doing. He even bother other country's presedent elections. All kind of things are showing that he is not fighting against terrorist, he is thinking of excusses to "attack" other country.

Well, after i posted these kind of things on the net, i'll be arrested the next day. It is because he might believe anything i said here is showing that i am one of the terrorist."

I agree that Bush goes overboard and he does have no right to control others. But Iraq and North Korea have both broken agreements so hes trying to make them live up to their word. He could have done this whole thing a hundred times better, not threatening war so fast, making another resolution before troops were built up etc. But Bush seems to think if he can get rid of Saddam it will help the Middle East on the whole.

"Both countries are giving me disappointment. Why can't earthlinks be more intelligent. If one day we can rule the world without using any weapon and punishment, it'll be perfect, and fantastic. [/B][/QUOTE] :D :D"

Thats a nice thought and I think Bush is pushing for that a bit with his missle shield (which he said he would give to Nato) and his pushing to expand Nato. But I totally agree that a lot more needs to be done. Bush isn't all good I totally agree, his shoddy environmental policies, his inability to help the US economy, etc. but I don't think he's all bad .

Jer

eliseu gouveia
01-21-2003, 02:21 AM
This of course relates to Final Fantasy X-2 in the sense that....?!

Lunatique
01-21-2003, 03:28 AM
Wow, this is the strangest off-topic thread in the history of cgtalk. I was partly at fault. . ..

turbodrive3d
01-21-2003, 06:40 AM
Lunatique

I can not still understand how to connect to #cgtalk.
Can you please say what should I write in MIRC command line

Lunatique
01-21-2003, 08:33 AM
It turned out the server is a different one now.

Read about it here: http://www.cgtalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24983&perpage=15&pagenumber=4

cityhunter
02-14-2003, 03:30 AM
Damn! I want them all.:beer: And it did quite trailed off the main subject. I moved to the US from HK when I was 8. And I encounter the attitute of superior race. I agree that every country has their own prejudice. But I would still like to move back to HK or to JP.

cityhunter
02-14-2003, 04:15 AM
I guess after reading my reply. It sounds odd. What I mean is the attitute of "I'm the best, I'm better than you just because of your race" Now that I cleared that up. I don't mean all, There are good people as well... I'll shut up now. But I like the girls. Rikku looks very hot.:drool:

samartin
02-14-2003, 03:29 PM
wot is going on with the 2nd from bottom picture on the previous page ???

maybe she's crying in pain cos' she just dumped a tail, or maybe that's an aftershot of wiping her @rse... I don't get this long fingernail thing, big turn off in my books... but FF models always look good... wot a job...

HapZungLam
02-14-2003, 04:25 PM
yeayea, actually i want to reply "jer133", but let's stop here. There has nothing we can do to it. Let's head back to where we are familiar.:applause:

Asian chicks are HOTTT:drool:

gnarlycranium
02-14-2003, 06:33 PM
Eh... governments suck, overpopulation sucks, the world sucks, think we've established that. Nother topic for somewhere else.

Personally, I hate the look of this new FFX thing. Maybe being a girl has something to do with it. I hate playing a game where I have to stare at anorexic 12 year olds in thongs for extended periods of time. I kinda liked the fact that Yuna WASN'T doing that in the last game, it made her *gasp* a bit unique... but no, she isn't ALLOWED to be demure, somebody had to go and steal half her wardrobe- and lemme guess, everybody calls it 'growing up' and 'liberating' and yadda yadda. Okay, maybe her wardrobe was ugly in the first place (WTF was with that gigantic yellow bow?!!)-- but STILL. I don't care what you say about her age, she's a fricken anorexic 12 year old wearing squares of toilet paper!! :rolleyes: Ok, I'm gonna quit for now, I'm too lazy to bring out the fem-axe I have to grind, it's HUGE and takes a lot of energy to swing around.

And all this talk of cute Asian girls is depressing! I might have to have to go dredge up some pics of GUYS and start a thread about it to make all of YOU depressed for revenge! :twisted:

isome
02-15-2003, 01:05 AM
i just wish square had to balls to take ff over to another platform...would love to see higher poly models in game...that would be great...and its long over due also....

ceql
02-15-2003, 03:59 AM
Hmm I liked the original look of rikku better... in ffx2, it looked to me as like they they're trying to dress her up like Christina Aguilera, doh! :/

:surprised

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 04:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.