PDA

View Full Version : Urgent - Please help - no objects property

JurajMolcak
06-02-2006, 07:16 PM
Hello friends,

I have big problem. I donīt have any property for object at all. Even new created objects
looks like they freeze automatically. It happens only within scene I am currently working on.
Even if I marge scene with new one it still happens. Please help, if you can.

Thank you

JDex
06-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Make sure that Immed mode is not enabled.

JurajMolcak
06-02-2006, 08:14 PM
JDex - Immed mode is off, thanx. I was in kinda panic īcoz I need to finish something tonight and just figured out that starnge behaviour. Now, the thing is that I can access objects property from within explorer but canīt load them by click at the object and alt+enter. The same thing keeps happening with newly created primitives - no property at the begining as usually. I didnīt change nothing in users preferences... Also, if I restart XSI, than open new scene, everything is o.k. After loading my problematic scene, every scene created after this one is strange the same way...

JDex
06-02-2006, 08:20 PM
There's a preference that apparently turns off for some people... it's not happened to me (at least recently enough for me to remember the specific preference)... dig around in the preferences and you'll be able to turn on the PPGs again.

francescaluce
06-03-2006, 03:40 PM
this is a 5.1 bug.

ciao
francesca

Sbowling
06-04-2006, 12:07 AM
this is a 5.1 bug.

Haven't seen that one yet. Anyway, just hit Enter after creating the object to access it's property. You can also hit Alt + Enter to access all the properties for a selected object.

dwigfor
06-05-2006, 06:30 AM
I've had that randomly occur on 4.2Ess... Even when I had it enabled in Prefs to popup the ppg... I think closing/restarting XSI fixed it.

CGTalk Moderation
06-05-2006, 06:30 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.