PDA

View Full Version : Future Girl updated - opinions please

dankitchener
05-31-2006, 12:37 PM
Ok, I have updated my image and feel its more unified now. The sky I painted in oils in Painter and think its much more effective than the other airbrushed sky. What do people think? I am still unsure whether the city scape needs further depth put in, it seems a little flat.

http://www.dankitchener.co.uk/future-girl2.jpg

Dianae
05-31-2006, 12:39 PM
I really like what you did with the colours and composition! One little thingie I would crit is that the head looks too big compared to her body. The hair could use some orange / red reflections IMO. Well done!

dankitchener
05-31-2006, 01:06 PM
Thanks for that, yes I am quite pleased with it overall. The character was a rough sketch in my sketchbook that this whole illustration has kind of 'grown' around. I am quite happy with the girl herself to be honest, as I like the slightly odd proportions of her head/face, its only a style that I have touched on briefly, I tend to draw more realistically usually as can be seen in my portfolio. But thanks for the feedback none the less.

BTW had a look at your illustrations and they are fantastic!

CGTalk Moderation
05-31-2006, 01:06 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.