PDA

View Full Version : matchmover export & scaling scene?

biliousfrog
05-31-2006, 08:56 AM
I've got some DV footage that has been tracked in Matchmover & exported as a Lightwave scene. It does some pretty odd things like making it 1fps & freaks out if you change it back to 25fps & making the whole scene really small.

The FPS thing isn't a problem, the footage is loaded as an image sequence & will be exported in the same way so I can just render the final sequence at 25fps in after effects. The problem is the scale. I've currently got the grid at 1mm & still objects are disappearing because they're too close or too far away. I've not had this before & it's difficult to place objects in the scene when you can't see them. Has anyone had this before & know of a solution....maybe scaling the scene?

another thing is that I reached the maximum object limit because of all the tracking markers which are loaded as nulls....I wonder whether this has some effect on it all?

any help greatly appreciated.

CGTalk Moderation
05-31-2006, 08:56 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.