PDA

View Full Version : FONTS/ VECTORS are PIXELATED 2

xmb
01-10-2003, 11:20 AM
i have the same problem as Manuel M.

i know that you can do it in the paint-mode, no problem resizing illustrator-paths or doing other vectors in c2 directly there.

this is ok, aslong as you animate them locally (resizing text or simple rotations, etc)... but what if you want to do a camera animation? and you zoom with the camera closer to vectors, text, etc. then it gets pixelated.

in after effects you have an option (tiny little button on the timeline) to keep vectors always crisp, no matter how far you zoom in with the camera. it would be nice to have that in c2 too, because i really dont like to use after-effects.

Splice
01-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Yup, It is on my wishlist....

However is you create the paint layer that is 3 to 4 times the size of the composite and just position it in Z-depth that makes it appear to be a 1 to 1 scale with the composite, when you move the camera towards the layer it will remain sharp and in focus....

Little workarounds....

Splice...

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.