PDA

View Full Version : New,old Motion Mixer tutorial

bugzilla
05-29-2006, 03:09 AM
I got a request to redo one of my Motion Mixer tutorials which was one of the files that got lost a while back. You can see it here:

http://www.digital-sorcery.com/goodies.htm

Hope this helps somebody out.
file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Brian/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Brian/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Brian/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/Brian/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpg

telamon
05-29-2006, 09:35 AM
In Tutorial #2 there is an occurrence of my most repeating crash. LW does not like when you delete an item which is part of an actor :D

bugzilla
05-29-2006, 04:02 PM
In Tutorial #2 there is an occurrence of my most repeating crash. LW does not like when you delete an item which is part of an actor :D

I haven't tried that yet. Maybe this can help, try removing the item from MM using the "Remove Item" action, then delete the item in Layout. Hope that helps.

telamon
05-29-2006, 06:43 PM
That is the right way to proceed. Remove the item from the actor and delete it. But you know, when you are on a hurry, it is hard to do things properly :D

CGTalk Moderation
05-29-2006, 06:43 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.