PDA

View Full Version : woodelvish girl and a bug

TheFirstAngel
05-28-2006, 03:46 PM
this formerly was a concept work for PON, Power of nature and a citizen of the woods.
didn't stand a chance there to make it work, since i didnt have good tools back there to paint it and well its been rotting on my disk. buuuuut... i liked the concept and picked it up again
no title yet for the girl talking to a pipesmoking bug.

the anatomy was terrible and thanks squib for the quick overpaint again, here's where i restart the piece, painted her new legs reposed her a bit and ere's the result.
Some might have seen the lightstudy for her face in the speedpainting thread. here's the reason i done that, completely revisiting the piece, starting with the background now :) any c&c most welcome

http://www.angel3d.ch/content/digital_paintings/wip/woodelf/wood_elf_04.jpg

Darkvision
05-28-2006, 03:57 PM
Oh wow, that's so cool
Great work so far! :D

Defcombeta
05-28-2006, 04:41 PM
nice sense of depth and colour , looks well, nice lash it down work ethic, something i seem to avoid abit , cant get my head around that, even with real media, hmmmm

are the wings going to be transulance etc still for early days this is a very nice solid work

j mac

calisto-lynn
05-28-2006, 05:55 PM
beautifull work on the colours!!!:drool:

warpy
05-28-2006, 06:46 PM
sasha whats going on? you are doing so much these days..

keep it up i say!

ozhaver
05-28-2006, 07:59 PM
Sacha, you are crazy. LOL So many paintings! Squishy bug!!! Looking forward to your design of her suit, I hope you make it fantastic!

ceresz
06-02-2006, 10:53 PM
Awesome work, I can't wait to see more :D

Feyd-Rautha
06-05-2006, 04:58 PM
Wow, great anatomy! The color and lighting is really good too. It already looks really nice despite being early and rough.

CGTalk Moderation
06-05-2006, 04:58 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.