PDA

View Full Version : IT'S ART Magazine, new issue available - High quality free C.G magazine

eightgr
05-26-2006, 04:03 PM
Hello !

The new issue of IT'S ART MAGAZINE is out ! Available in French and English ! (64 PAges) This magazine is available in two flavours :
- Free : Spread format , non printable with adds.
- Paid : Single page, printable, no adds, high resolution picture and texts, more illustrations.

#0004 Content
Interview : Fred Bastide, Eric Scala, Marc Simonetti, Ziv Qual
Animation : Clik Clak
Project : Isabelle - Hubert Olivier
Photography : Philippe Batini
Experimentation : Andre SC
Contest : Win Vue5 Pro, Esprit or Easel

For more information go to IT'S ART MAGAZINE WEB-SITE (http://www.itsartmag.com)

scala
05-27-2006, 09:11 AM
It was a real pleasure to be a part of the 4th issue.
I wish you a lot and a lot of other issue.
And a special Thanks to Patrice Leymarie
Best regards

Eric SCALA

Hello !

The new issue of IT'S ART MAGAZINE is out ! Available in French and English ! (64 PAges) This magazine is available in two flavours :
- Free : Spread format , non printable with adds.
- Paid : Single page, printable, no adds, high resolution picture and texts, more illustrations.

#0004 Content
Interview : Fred Bastide, Eric Scala, Marc Simonetti, Ziv Qual
Animation : Clik Clak
Project : Isabelle - Hubert Olivier
Photography : Philippe Batini
Experimentation : Andre SC
Contest : Win Vue5 Pro, Esprit or Easel

For more information go to IT'S ART MAGAZINE WEB-SITE (http://www.itsartmag.com)

texxx
05-27-2006, 09:28 AM
For me too!

So thank you very much to Patrice.

Fred

kemar
05-27-2006, 10:32 AM
It was a real honor being in that mag. In fact, I discovered real good artists reading it!

eightgr
05-27-2006, 04:10 PM
Hope people will enjoy reading a very different magazine about digital art and digital artists. There are no tutorials, software or hardware tests in this magazine.

We want IT'S ART MAGAZINE to enable creators introducing their artwork to a new public, opening our column to the discovery to all that make artwork, from its origin to its conception and final inception.

Hope to read comments soon.

MikaElla
05-28-2006, 01:04 PM
there's a lot of high quality content and i've seen excellent works inside. good job!

zman
05-28-2006, 08:25 PM
I second that !
Lots of interesting read and awsome works there.
Very nicely done :thumbsup:

Rebeccak
05-28-2006, 08:27 PM
It was great to read this, and Eric, thanks so much for the mention! Congratulations to you and to all who were intereviewed in the magazine! :thumbsup:

Cheers,

~Rebeccak

eightgr
05-29-2006, 07:20 PM
Thanks for your message, it was a pleasure to work with such talented artists !

squeezestudio
05-30-2006, 05:14 PM
I second that to ! :thumbsup:
Thats a really great concept and great magasine , Nice work Patrice !

emrahelmasli
05-31-2006, 11:32 AM
This Magazine looks really cool. I've downloaded some free issues and they look great. Thanks to Eric Scala for mentioning also :)

Cheers!

pbatini
06-06-2006, 10:19 PM
Hi !

It was a great pleasure to participate at this mag. It is a very good thing ta have a mag who explore numeric and his applications in many senses.

I wish you a long life

Philippe Batini

CGTalk Moderation
06-06-2006, 10:19 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.