PDA

View Full Version : Rig Setup

dickma
05-25-2006, 02:06 PM
I've create a Rig using Character -> Rig from Biped Guide.

However, I would like to add additional bones to the Rig, and I found no where to see the hierarchy of the bone structures in Explorer, I can only see Groups with bone names, no hierarchy showing.

What I can do to see the hierachy of the Rig, so I can do parenting by dragging to the desired skeletons or effectors.

mattmos
05-25-2006, 02:29 PM
make sure in the explorer you have the 'All+Animateable params' selected in the 3rd drop down box, and you're looking at the scene root (1st drop down box)

If you're in there you should be able to see a model null which you can expand by clicking the plus next to it to expose the hierarchy.

tuna
05-25-2006, 02:30 PM
It's all there under the GlobalSRT Curve.

Viewing the rig in the Schematic editor might give you more of a clear picture of what's happening.

stefanosoik
05-25-2006, 10:30 PM
or just press 9 :thumbsup:

mahir
05-25-2006, 11:29 PM
How about select the bone you want to parent to, open the explorer then press F ?
It should highlight (focus) the selected bone and you can follow the hierarchy from there.

CGTalk Moderation
05-25-2006, 11:29 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.