PDA

View Full Version : rescale time

authentic
05-23-2006, 01:35 PM
Is there a way to slow all the animation of a scene (everything : characters, camera) in a simple way.
Just like you apply a multiplier to make it.

daniel77
05-23-2006, 03:15 PM
you can use the animation mixer. I'm not sure how it is working but I know you can make that with the mixer

ThE_JacO
05-23-2006, 05:05 PM
you can use the animation mixer. I'm not sure how it is working but I know you can make that with the mixer

you could, but you don't need to, and if your animation isn't clipped into the mixer that would be a major pain.
look into animation>sequence animation.

daniel77
05-23-2006, 06:09 PM
Can you explain a little bit more precise please, I dont get it...

ThE_JacO
05-23-2006, 06:14 PM
try it.
there's a command in the animation menu, the one at the bottom in the timeline space, that's called sequence animation.
that allows manipulation of animation in a number of ways and combinations, even if they are function curves on the object.

working with clips in the mixer will only work on the clip, which really is an instance of the animation, but if you then wanted to paste those changes back into the more traditional animation channels, the effect wouldn't be backported, making it an inconvenient way to operate if you're tweaking animation you're still editing.

CGTalk Moderation
05-23-2006, 06:14 PM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.