PDA

View Full Version : Wacom intuos2 peripherals

Antipop
01-08-2003, 09:35 PM
I'm just wondering what's up with the additional intuos2 devices? I've read the facts about them and all, but I'm still wondering what the designer pen is good for. For all I know it's made of aluminium, it lacks the eraser and it costs a good fortune, and that's it. And the stroke pen. The nib travels further... Is that of any use? Has anyone tried any of the extra devices and can tell me if they're useful, please?

:antipop

Joel Hooks
01-09-2003, 10:42 PM
While your at it, how do you make Photoshop 7 recognize the pressure levels?

It's making me angry by now.

I am missing my original Wacom CDs too, I remember a plugin of somesort.

matty429
01-09-2003, 11:11 PM
Are you refering to pen tools.....

My wacom has presure sensitivity in photohop...I didn't do anything to get it that way....

LeeTN
01-10-2003, 06:05 PM
lowdown,

You can get the drivers and plug-ins from the Wacom website. And yes, there's a plug-in required for the pen's pressure settings to work with PhotoShop.

Antipop
01-10-2003, 08:20 PM
I was talking about the actual hardware, y'know. The little extra pens that you can by for intuos2?

LeeTN
01-12-2003, 04:25 PM
Antipop,

The only add-on I would consider for my Intuos2 is the airbrush. Other than that I think the standard pen is fine and see no reason to spend the extra bucks for a "designer" pen, unless bragging rights are important.

CGTalk Moderation
01-14-2006, 03:00 AM
This thread has been automatically closed as it remained inactive for 12 months. If you wish to continue the discussion, please create a new thread in the appropriate forum.